• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Damn I'm hot, rate my picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amneziak

aka The Hound
I'm hot too!

Pic

aoi tsuki

DarthWufei said:
I'm not hot either, neither are many people here. :p
It's funny though, i expected the GAF population to be more of the typical game geek types. Surprisingly, a fair number of GAFers who've posted pics have significant others, and presentable ones at that. Of course, the majority of people here don't post their pics (i haven't yet), so it's in no way representative of the forum.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Tell me GAF, am I teh hauwt???

sun-glasses.JPG

Nevermind, the answer is yes.

By the way, I just realized who you look like...

blackbed.jpg

shrek.gif

:p

aoi tsuki said:
It's funny though, i expected the GAF population to be more of the typical game geek types. Surprisingly, a fair number of GAFers who've posted pics have significant others, and presentable ones at that. Of course, the majority of people here don't post their pics (i haven't yet), so it's in no way representative of the forum.

Eh, I would consider most of the people in that thread to be "easy on the eyes" or decent looking. Not commonly accepted as sexual turn ons, unless hot means something else nowadays. But yes, GAF is surprising much more normal looking than one would expect. The lack of fat people sadden me.

Jim Bowie

snaildog said:
If it helps I think I was groping my girlfriend's arse as she took the photo. She's orgasming now actually.

Were you also smoking lots of weed and making 250,000 a month for being you? Not to mention hanging out with your friend, oh what's his name GEORGE CLOONEY!!!!!

:p

I just realized you looked just like that guy in that Sony Handycam commerical who sings "You Are My Shining Star" with his girlfriend.

DJ_Tet

Banned
Lisa Lashes said:
I'd need 6 beers and 3 rails before I'd let you hit me.

I'd bring you a twelver and 6 rails, just in case that I am half as hot as cro-magnon here.

We got a date?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I would post my pic here in this forum, but that wouldnt be fair..... and DJ lisa, wow... just wow......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom