• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Damn I'm hot, rate my picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

snaildog

blackbed.jpg

I say 9/10.

Alucard

Banned
With a cocky title like that, you're begging to be flamed. You could have picked a better picture too. The angle isn't very flattering. :p Just constructive criticism on my part.

Nos_G

Do you play bass guitar?

And like to go on stage with just tighty whities?

If so, I love your bass solo in Californication.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
You have the face of a pig with feces smeared over it and then lit on fire, then run over by a dump truck. Then lit on fire again for good measure. Then swallowed by the snake in Anaconda and spit out like Jon Voight.

Then lit on fire again. And shitted on once more for good measure.

Bob White

Winner!

You have the face of a pig with feces smeared over it and then lit on fire, then run over by a dump truck. Then lit on fire again for good measure. Then swallowed by the snake in Anaconda and spit out like Jon Voight.

Then lit on fire again. And shitted on once more for good measure.

Mason

LakeEarth said:
Looks like you just farted and you are very proud of it.

LOL, reading that made me giggle and laugh for about ten seconds, then I sighed loudly. Which made me start giggling again.

Alucard

Banned
Now that's just mean. :-\ He's not a bad looking guy at all. I was just commenting on the cockiness of the post. There are more subtle ways to do these types of things...like waiting for a "post your pics!" thread.

tbh I'm hotter than you and I don't hold myself in very high regard.

But you seem like the cocky & funny type, cubsfan would adore u

Hotness with just a picture of your face? Please. It's all about the full package. The body, the goods, the attitude. Please, you don't even cut it. No offense, not like that's a bad thing. :p I'm not hot either, neither are many people here. :p

Alucard

Banned
I'm far from being hot myself. Thus why I wouldn't start a thread like this for fear of being verbally crucified by random internet people. Haha.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
MrPing1000 said:
tbh I'm hotter than you and I don't hold myself in very high regard.

Same here. Maybe we're really stunners and just dont know it.

I take that comment back if you change your fucking avatar again anytime this month. Stop listening to MAF!

I'm roughly a million times better looking than the guy in the first picture (if that's really you, he doesn't seem to have the mental capacities to operate a computer)

but even *I* wouldn't start a thread like this.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Date of Lies said:
I'm roughly a million times better looking than the guy in the first picture (if that's really you, he doesn't seem to have the mental capacities to operate a computer)

but even *I* wouldn't start a thread like this.
ditto, except make that a million.....plus 2!

snaildog

Date of Lies said:
if that's really you, he doesn't seem to have the mental capacities to operate a computer
:lol Would you believe me if I told you my major is Software Engineering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom