• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daniel Masterson, 'Hyde' on That '70s Show, charged with forcibly raping 3 women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stitch

Gold Member

Masterson, 44, was charged with three counts of rape by force or fear in separate incidents occurring between 2001 and 2003.

But wait, there’s more

Additionally, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office declined to file sexual assault charges against Masterson in two other cases, one for insufficient evidence and the other based upon the statute of limitations for the crime alleged.

Jooxed

Gold Member
tnCIpkD.jpg

I remember this has been going on for a while he hasn't been on The Ranch for a couple seasons. Good they finally got the evidence if true.

Last edited:

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
God damn it Hyde! It’s a good thing I can still enjoy a person’s work even if they are a horrible POS. That 70’s Show was one of my go-to comedies on Netflix during the quarantine.

Coily

Banned
Why couldn't he just go to Vegas and hire hookers?

Has his syndication cheques stopped coming in the mail?

Now go drop the soap in jail

well, he is a scientologist.
Oh! Xenu is taking his syndication cheques

Last edited:

Stitch

Gold Member

LoV

Banned
So Scientology also sent Goons to stalk and harass these women and poisoned a dog

That is fucked up! They announced him as Mars Volta singer instead of at the drive in!!

Droxcy

So Scientology also sent Goons to stalk and harass these women and poisoned a dog

Came here to post this Cedrics wife’s was his former wife and she came out and tried to file reports and him and his cult wife have been killing their dogs and harassing them for years.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Ironic. I remember the Beethoven 1 & 2 movies and their popularity back in the 90's. Masterson plays the 'cool guy' protecting the oldest daughter in the 2nd movie from a rape attempt.

Kenpachii

Read the whole thing and holy shit how is that scientology garbage church still not banned? That whole church seems like a dam shield for rapists.

Also he's 47 now, that's 77 when he gets out. Yea his life is over.

Last edited:

-Minsc-

Took me a bit to realize this was from 2020.

The older I get the firmer I believe sex after marriage is best. While marriage won't prevent rape, with the right mindset it can help avoid trying to acquire sex. As with many things in life, forcing typically does more harm than good.

On another note, about 12 people banned since this thread was made in 2020. So many names, it was hard to not over count.

wondermega

Dudes got some money for sure. Not bad looking...

Why rape?

What a way to fuck up multiple lives including your own.

I am sure there is a whole lot more to it than that. Power tripping, feeling like you are on top of the world/above the law because of wealth and fame, being terribly insecure and getting gratified by humiliating others, extreme narcissism, take your pick there's plenty..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom