• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Days Gone 2 is looking more likely than ever: 'We want to explore many, many different avenues'

GHG

Gold Member
The first one is still my favourite game that released this year ahead of Sekiro. I'd be very happy if they get the opportunity to improve on the formula.

Fucking hell, why can't more people be like you sir.

It's the mindless automaton fanboiz I can't stand.

Just accept the game has enormous flaws, but you enjoyed it regardless. Lose the persecution complex for your precious Sony exclusives.

Show us on the doll where days gone touched you.

Last edited:

Nero_PR

Banned
Game sold well and based on the true ending I was pretty sure it would get a next-gen sequel. Frankly, I’m very excited to see why the team does with the story and also see what they do with next next gen hardware
The true end is basically: corporations like Google and Apple go totally evil (as they already were) and think they can fuck the world while doing their "researches". Red neck whit protagonist (as IGN would say hahaha) goes and do the greater good.

Loved the game, just hope that O'brian join us (The resistance), and they find a cure for the virus. Of course, we will need more enemy types. And the leeway to pulling all that is the fact that the virus was rapidly evolving. They can do Resident Evil, but better.

Wolverine421986

Neo Member
I did play it inbetween RDR2 and ACO, and happily put down both for the duration. Really enjoyed everything about it. Will wait till it is on sale and pick it up cheaper to do another run through (Sell most games on once satisfied/platinum).

Top Bottom