• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
So

Tatum as Guy
Tyrese as John Stewart
Bradley Cooper as Hal Jordan

Yep, I'd pass. Strong was a good Sinestro, but still traumatized by seeing parallax as a fucking cloud.

Cloud parallax kinda makes sense as Parallax is incorporeal with out a host. but making him corporeal and a cloud doesn't

Arnie7

Banned
I love that WB for choosing such a diverse set of directors who are all super talented too.

Cj-HOn9UUAAWUon.jpg:large

a916

1 vote for Justice League : Gods Among Us as the title.

Of all the rumoured one's, that's a good one.

And of course Gawker has a dumb article about how stupid these names are and it just be Justice League 1 and 2... any reason to complain about the dumbest little point.

Penguin

I don't know why the first one needs a subtitle
Go with Justice League... or if you need a subtitle... I got plenty of Superfriends references...

shingi70

Banned
All those names suck, and sound pretentious and overly symbolic as hell. They're fucking superheroes not gods that need deconstructing.

Just call the movies Justice League and Justice league: The Darksied War.

All those names suck, and sound pretentious and overly symbolic as hell. They're fucking superheroes not gods that need deconstructing.

Just call the movies Justice League and Justice league: The Darksied War.

Darksied War sounds kinda dumb in my opinion.

Just Justice League: Darksied sounds better

I was looking for any updates on the 6-inch DC Multiverse Suicide Squad figures, and I found out that they have cases of the 12-inch ones in stock at Entertainment Earth: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=MTDNV48A#.V1ION75MYd1

LtYTlz2.jpg

I've never seen any picture of either size Harley Quinn figure from the line. I imagine that the 6-inch one probably won't look much different, going off of the previous releases. 6-inch figures should retail for $20, and the 12-inch for $30.

Eh, I don't like any of the Gods titles. I don't know how much I like the idea of the JLA as Gods. They are people with powers, they aren't perfect, and their humanity is what makes them special.

Couple of pages that make the point perfectly were in Justice League #50, probably my favorite part of the whole damn issue.

shingi70

Banned
So is Gods Among Us... come on guys!

Gods among us is terrible, when outside of Wonder Woman none of them are gods. The pivot from the Sci-if first contact feel of MoS to the puesdo God posturing of BvS is the worst thing about The DCEU. It's made weirder when Alexis own meta human theory was founded in science.

a916

Justice League: The bald, the fat, the skinny, that robot dude and not Gustin.

Can't tell if you left Aquaman out of respect... or disrespect.

Gods among us is terrible, when outside of Wonder Woman none of them are gods. The pivot from the Sci-if first contact feel of MoS to the puesdo God posturing of BvS is the worst thing about The DCEU. It's made weirder when Alexis own meta human theory was founded in science.

The comics have trended down in Year 4-5 but they started off really strong.

shingi70

Banned
Curious about this next week and a half coming up. We should start getting major announcements from WB games I'm expecting at the very least Injustice 2, a date for telltale Batman, and a new Lego DC game.

Effect

Lol ElMaybe gonna Maybe

Well he was very clear it was just a rumor, and not even a solid on, of working titles that were being kicked around. He's been more hit then miss I feel but when he's really not sure about something he will make that clear and I think the did with this.

Ahasverus

Well he was very clear it was just a rumor, and not even a solid on, of working titles that were being kicked around. He's been more hit then miss I feel but when he's really not sure about something he will make that clear and I think the did with this.
I know, I appreciate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom