• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Delete my account. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, I posted in the "State of Gaf" thread asking to be banned or have my account deleted, then later I sent a PM to Gromph asking again for my account to be deleted, yet 2 days later here I am.

Somebody please delete my account. I don't want anything to do with this forum anymore. I'm not posting any NSFW material, or being abusive or childish. I simply want my account deleted.

Please, delete my account. Thank you in advance.

Check out the Butt Thread, Steve

giphy.gif

DESTROYA

What we need these guys do is write a apology for all of GAF to read and a reason why they left and why they eventually slithered back.
Im all for forgiveness but in all honesty he sounded like a drama queen from the post above, You don’t want to be here anymore just sign out and never log back in, seems pretty simple , instead they have to make a thread about leaving.
Pretty douchy

Last edited:
I wasn't around at the time but I'm familiar with the happenings that took place. But for the life of me I can't understand all the account suicides that took place.
Why? I honestly wouldn't care if Evilore banged a sheep and was found by the court guilty. How does he banging a sheep impact your account on Neogaf? Excuse me for the sheep thing, I'm trying to make a point.
Why all the drama about cutting ties with neogaf? It's so silly. What's even more funny, he was found not guilty.
The logic here is flawed. You work as janitor at Volkswagen and you should quit your job when Volkswagen was found guilty of rigging emmissions? Some seriously flawed logic here.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
I wasn't around at the time but I'm familiar with the happenings that took place. But for the life of me I can't understand all the account suicides that took place.
Why? I honestly wouldn't care if Evilore banged a sheep and was found by the court guilty. How does he banging a sheep impact your account on Neogaf? Excuse me for the sheep thing, I'm trying to make a point.
Why all the drama about cutting ties with neogaf? It's so silly. What's even more funny, he was found not guilty.
The logic here is flawed. You work as janitor at Volkswagen and you should quit your job when Volkswagen was found guilty of rigging emmissions? Some seriously flawed logic here.

Mobs aren’t rational

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom