• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo Franchise Reaches 100 Million players

Oppoi

I think we all need to thank Satan for this wonderful success. Satan, you always beleived in the worst in every single one of us and I'd like to say as one of the first to ever sell my soul, I couldn't be happier with all the gifts I got. Shower me with gifts and I hail Satan. I hail Satan and he showers me with gifts. Diablo is a hell of a game.

cormack12

Gold Member
I do love some Diablo. Haven’t played 4 yet, is it worth picking up these days?
It has been up and down, but season 4 has been really good. However the current endgame still needs tweaks. I would say hold off and maybe see how the first two weeks of Season 5 go (end of August) to avoid buying during disproportionate goodwill in a season retuning.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
It has been up and down, but season 4 has been really good. However the current endgame still needs tweaks. I would say hold off and maybe see how the first two weeks of Season 5 go (end of August) to avoid buying during disproportionate goodwill in a season retuning.
To be honest I still dip in and out of Diablo 2 resurrected and Diablo 3 still occasionally as only have a trophy or two to get for the platinum. I do love the mindless grind of Diablo but it does get quite repetitive so always need to break it up with other games.

Top Bottom