• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did Monster Energy Leak the Halo: Infinite Release Date? (December 1st, a Tuesday)

Barakov

Gold Member
maybe thats when the multiplayer launches

rqyc6mz.jpg

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Yes they happen. I was showing that video multiple times, but whatever:

The thing is, that Geometry, textures, etc is all there (aside from that moutains they got improved a lot) and that beta already looked great. So I am not so sure what this proves. Things definitely can improve, but to which degree...

kuncol02

Banned
The thing is, that Geometry, textures, etc is all there (aside from that moutains they got improved a lot) and that beta already looked great. So I am not so sure what this proves. Things definitely can improve, but to which degree...
Almost all ground textures are redone on that video. You don't see that? Models in Halo are fine. Textures too, but they are fucked by broken lighting. They have four thing to fix to make Halo look great. Pop in and LOD (probabay related issues), lighting (no AO, fucked indirect lighting), post processing (no color grading, everything looks washed out) and flying animations (they are super janky).

Top Bottom