• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you ever left your deuce somewhere else besides a toilet??

did you ever did a number 2 somewhere besides a toilet (bowl)

• yes

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • no

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • I did it in the woods

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • something else

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters
So, it's an easy question. Did you ever took a dump on a place that isn't a toilet?
I'll go first. I honestly never took a dump in the woods or somewhere else. Some time ago I was renovating my bathroom. All the water has been disconected and it was all full of dust and stuff.
And I needed to drop my load. So I went into this empty lot near me, and I dropped my pants, I hid behind some barrels and I couldn't do it. I just can't. I said to myself, I'm not an animal. And I couldn't do it.
So I went back home, sat in my car and drove to work and used the toilet at my company.
How bout you?

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
Yes..about 20 years ago lol
I once put a 5 gallon bucket on the floor of the passenger side my work truck as I was driving.
Pulled over, in the ghetto of North Philly, swung my ass (while keeping my feet on the driver side floor) ripped my pants down and had explosive diarrhea into the bucket..
Trucks running, in park, side of the street, I'm belting out hot ropes of shit into a bucket on the passenger's side.
Wiped (we had paper towels in the truck) Pulled up my pants, opened the passenger side door, tossed the bucket onto the sidewalk and drove off.

Welp, just remembered some repressed memories thanks to you lol. I grew up super poor. The trailer I lived in didn't have a working toilet for years. My dad would just fashion one out of buckets and put Styrofoam around the top of the lid. It sucked. Especially when we had to toss it. I remember when we upgraded to a real toilet lid on the bucket though. Made it so much better... Count your blessings they say.

Last edited:
In an ex-girlfriend's car backseat.
777354.jpg

eot

Banned
I did it in the woods once under dire circumstances. Was on a long group run, my stomach was fucking killing me after about 5km and the running made it worse (it was really painful). I hung back and went off the trail and it was a damn explosion of diarrhea. The leaves around worked fairly well though.

I'm sure I've done it while camping as well, but I don't commit every shit to memory.

Last edited:
Probably in a bush in Australia a few times when i was a bairn...

How's this? I have an in-law anecdote of a dad trying to unclog a toilet - after his cutsey young Japanese doll daughter clogged it with what must have been a disturbingly outsized dump - with a length of hose and some breathing.. apparently he ate a little bit of shit.

Puke!

Whitecrow

Banned
I did it in a bush next to my friend's home building. I put something in my stomach that night that fucked me up entirely. Not sure if it was the alcohol or the meal I ate after ( didnt mix any drinks). I also pucked in the roadside ditch in the way.

That was a great night.

H4ze

Hmm I can only remember shitting in the woods once when I was like 5 years old and was on a hike with my aunt, had to wipe with leaves, that sucks.

demigod

Did it a couple times at cell sites. One was in Kansas, damn Chinese buffet. I had to stop at a cell site because I don't do public restrooms unless I need to. Dug a hole and shat in it, covered it back up with rocks. Another time was in the trees at a cell site. Coworker on the tower was looking down at me taking a shit.

Mohonky

All the toilets in the house were occupied so I just had to squat in the bath and shit over the plug hole.

Thankfully it wasnt a hard turd and it came out with the consistency of a softserve so it still needed some encouragement down the drain but at least it wasnt sprayed around the place.

Was a fairly consistent little pile actually

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
All the toilets in the house were occupied so I just had to squat in the bath and shit over the plug hole.

Thankfully it wasnt a hard turd and it came out with the consistency of a softserve so it still needed some encouragement down the drain but at least it wasnt sprayed around the place.

Was a fairly consistent little pile actually
Didn’t you care even a little bit about anyone who might want to take a bath?

Top Bottom