• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you know what the Minecraft Guy's name was before Smash? Did you recently find out?

Well?

• Yes

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • I had no idea Smash was still making DLC

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Where am I?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who?

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • I follow all the youtubers so yes

• WTF is a Moogle?

• Why in my day Steve was a guy that cut down trees

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Slow week!

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Paimon

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I need answers from gamers because I'm curious about this.

888.jpg

MiguelItUp

I never really got into Minecraft hard, but I've known the guy's name because of all the things online. Be it Minecraft related news, or memes.

FeldMonster

Wait, DLC? When did Nintendo get online services? The last Nintendo console that I had was Gamecube, and that console, its games, and the controller were so awful, Nintendo ceased to exist as far as I am concerned. I assumed little kids still like it, but like Sesame Street or Barbie, its not really for adults.

My buddy dressed up as Steve for his son's birthday, a few years ago, that is when I learned Steve's name. His son absolutely flipped out.

For a forum dedicated to video games, you guys seem to know awfully little about literally the most popular video game of all time

BS. the most popular game ever is either Tetris or Candy Crush

afaik, this is hyped beyond whatever crappy little gameplay actually in there thanks to massive hype campaign by youtubers well paid by Microsoft - same reason why they also dumped tons of idiotic books at children spaces in book stores...

I really pitty children of today equating "great epic gameplay" to building houses with their friends and holding a button to hit dumb bots (I know because I tried the demo for psvr). It's a retarded game.

It also looks ugly AF, worse than any actual classic on PS1 or N64...

Dogman

BS. the most popular game ever is either Tetris or Candy Crush

afaik, this is hyped beyond whatever crappy little gameplay actually in there thanks to massive hype campaign by youtubers well paid by Microsoft - same reason why they also dumped tons of idiotic books at children spaces in book stores...

I really pitty children of today equating "great epic gameplay" to building houses with their friends and holding a button to hit dumb bots (I know because I tried the demo for psvr). It's a retarded game.

It also looks ugly AF, worse than any actual classic on PS1 or N64...
Thanks for volunteering to be a great example for my initial post

Top Bottom