• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

After the success of RoboCop: Rogue City, what IP would you like to see Teyon take on next?

What IP would you like to see Teyon take on next?

• Lethal Weapon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Die Hard

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Tremors

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • The Running Man

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Beverly Hills Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Total Recall

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • Escape From New York / LA

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Highlander

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Judge Dredd

Votes: 37 43.0%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 7 8.1%

• Total voters

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
I just finished Rogue City last night and I absolutely loved it. Teyon officially has my attention from here on out.

They have such a knack for tackling 80s/90s cult-classic IP, and they've expressed interest in continuing to do so. I'm really curious about what they're going to tackle next.

What IP would you like to see them take on? Leaving out Terminator because they already did one of those, and leaving out Alien/Predator/Starship Troopers because those IP are already claimed by other studios afaik.

I'd personally LOVE to see either a Total Recall game or a Tremors game.

Last edited:

SirTerry-T

If they do Judge Dredd, they MUST try and capture the satire. That's as important as the helmet, the chin and the Lawgiver.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
I feel like we get this same thread every couple months lol

I dont get the Dredd takes. You're asking for basically another Robocop game. Upon release all you would get would be constant comparisons and/or people bitching about it being "Another samey FPS from them." Guaranteed.

Cyberpunkd

Judge dredd would be sweet!!!

Judge Dredd, I could well see then doing it... Justice.

Judge fucking Dredd

Judge Dredd or Escape from NY/LA would be awesome.

Judge Dredd for sure.
Judge Dredd GIF

Majormaxxx

I just finished Rogue City last night and I absolutely loved it. Teyon officially has my attention from here on out.

They have such a knack for tackling 80s/90s cult-classic IP, and they've expressed interest in continuing to do so. I'm really curious about what they're going to tackle next.

What IP would you like to see them take on? Leaving out Terminator because they already did one of those, and leaving out Alien/Predator/Starship Troopers because those IP are already claimed by other studios afaik.

I'd personally LOVE to see either a Total Recall game or a Tremors game.
do u recommend buying the game? what platform?

gamer82

i think they should do a robocop vs terminator now they have those games down or do it as dlc story . i have yet to try robocop to much back log but i will evetually get round to it

T4keD0wN

Dredd and Robocop are already pretty similar, plus its probably the most obvious and boring guess for whatever they do next, so i hope its anything but that.

Total Recall, Matrix and Highlander sound pretty good to me, i wouldnt mind if they do something newer like Underworld either.

Last edited:

Red5

Any of classic dystopian 80's 90's action movies would work. Open world Judge Dredd with the whole megacity to explore, open world escape from New York with the entire prison island to explore. Total Recall, Demolition Man, The Running Man, StarShip Troopers. They all work.

Top Bottom