• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Devil Saga 2 = $39.99 @ outpost.com (free shipping)

Romaji

I placed DDS in with it and it was only $40 more (no free shipping on that though)!

Now I need Nocturne...

Photon

demi said:
Will DDS2 come in the same type of package the first was in?

No, because the DDS packaging is like that to contain DDS2. Which you would know if you broke the shrinkwrap!

demi

So is the game coming out in a regular PS2 DVD case, or the fat box like DDS was?

Need answers, poofs.

Ironclad

demi said:
So is the game coming out in a regular PS2 DVD case, or the fat box like DDS was?

Need answers, poofs.
AFAIK, it comes in a normal shrinkwrapped amaray case. No special packaging ala DDS 1 because that was a boxset to contain both games.

Ironclad

demi said:
Oh, so the fat box is meant to store both titles then?

Alright, fair enough.
Yeah, the fat box that housed DDS 1 is also meant to house DDS 2. You just have to remove the Stella Deus slip in.

demi

There's a slip-in? Guess I better open my DDS box then.

But loss of value oh my god

grifter in me

it screams

no

don't do it demi

no

don't

Scott

It may bite me in the ass later, but I'm going to wait before pre-ordering it anywhere...

I just don't want to chance missing out on a potential pre-order bonus, especially if they offer a story recap DVD like they did in Japan. And since Outpost.com doesn't offer things like that, I'd have to cancel the pre-order and go with some place else, and it's totally not worth the hassle. :p

Scott said:
It may bite me in the ass later, but I'm going to wait before pre-ordering it anywhere...

I just don't want to chance missing out on a potential pre-order bonus, especially if they offer a story recap DVD like they did in Japan. And since Outpost.com doesn't offer things like that, I'd have to cancel the pre-order and go with some place else, and it's totally not worth the hassle. :p

With an 8/30 (or 9/13 depending on who you believe) release date, we would have already seen any pre-order bonus offer.

Top Bottom