• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Foundry finally release Tech Review of Biomutant

Danger 5 Laughing GIF

Stuart360

Funny start to the video lol. Still their Ark Survival Evolved on Switch video had their best sarcastic opening.
Its a bit weird how thye are literally taking the piss out of themselves though through the whole vid.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
ok, this has to be the funniest video DF has ever produced. I am dying laughing here. This is legit funny.

Not sure if I should applaud them for self-awareness but they are making fun of themselves here which is kinda odd.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
lol this is the longest I've gotten into a DF video before turning it off.

(not a hater, just not really interested in these comparisons that much)

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Wow, dumping my PS5 in the trash. I'm so embarrassed to have bought it. Luckily Xbox Series X is available everywhere now so I won't have any trouble playing Biomutant the way it was meant to be played.

R6Rider

Gold Member
One of the more recent disappointments for me. Starts off fine, then just got super repetitive and boring very quickly.

I did like the variety of mounts you could get.

skit_data

Best DF episode in a long time

Edit: Never thought I’d see Kalles Kaviar and Gunde Svan mentioned in a DF video.

Last edited:

Pagusas

Elden Member
Remember when some gaf people were trying to hype this game up? I'm 99% sure now they were paid hidden marketers. The thread timings and the undeserved hyping all just lined up too well.

Top Bottom