• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have a serious question about Digital Foundry

mrcroket

Why are Digital Foundry subscribed to BlackPink's channel (a k-pop group)?

0oAakRq.png

Are these girls actually tech-savvy? Were they producing a video game about the group as a top-secret project? Will some of these girls be joining Digital Foundry's enlightened group?

Doubts are troubling my mind GAF.... What do you guys think?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
My theory is that this is how the team trolls Rich with notifications, like he mentions at the end of DF directs.

OP I hope you are a mega fan of Digital Foundry. I couldn't imagine someone who dislikes DF, digging this deeply into their subscriptions.

I’m sorry but any grown man that likes music with high-pitched little girls that prance around on stage is highly suspect. The whole asian idol scene just breeds incels. It’s like if you ask a dude what spectator sports he likes and he replies with curling or synchronized swimming. Eyebrow-raising indeed.
Broad-brush you‘re painting with. And curling? Really? My grandfather who saw combat in the Korean war watched curling almost religiously up to the time of his death. Then again maybe he died of boredom.

Last edited:
Broad-brush you‘re painting with. And curling? Really? My grandfather who saw combat in Korea watched curling almost religiously up to the time of his death. Then again maybe he died of boredom (I didn’t like watching it).

Which part? My grandpaw was part of the Chosen Resoiver shit show. Got a purple heart for frostbite of all things. He didn't talk about it much, tho.

Top Bottom