• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Director Lars von Trier is accepting applications to be his girlfriend and muse

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I Dont Think So No Way GIF

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
This has to be some form of viral marketing right?
Im sure Lars has plenty of money he doesnt have to go this sad route.
Looks like he joined social media for the first time relatively recently. Doesn’t feel like a marketing ploy to me, barely any views.

Loneliness epidemic striking an unprecedented number of people these past few years. I’m sure he’ll have takers, being a filmmaking legend and all.

Tbh, most celebs already do this sort of thing via Instagram DMs.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
If he’s loaded and intends to share his wealth with his gf/muse I do t really see a problem with this.

It’s better then him meeting some unsuspecting women in a club or whatever and becomes close to her, for her to find out he’s a massive freak…

Lunarorbit

So he's the anti Ray Bradberry.

Couple years ago women were throwing their panties at Ray for just being himself. I don't know what inspired this lust after him but he seemed very chill about coeds wanting to jump his bones

GreenAlien

Before MeToo they did this with backroom deals. Now, they just put out a youtube ad on how they are looking to trade roles in their next movie for sex...

E-Cat

Before MeToo they did this with backroom deals. Now, they just put out a youtube ad on how they are looking to trade roles in their next movie for sex...
Supply and demand. It’s an earnest transaction, better to do these things in bright daylight.

Top Bottom