• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you discuss the GAF in "real life"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
A few of you seem strangely offended by the idea of mentioning a few of the funnier things here to people who may not have seen them. Why? For example:

The Promised One said:
Um.....no. I have a life.

Why would telling your friends (assuming you knew they'd appreciate the story) about something interesting or funny you witnessed -- that just happened to come from a messageboard -- run contrary to you having "a life"? It seems to me this kind of comment just reveals some insecurities. ;)

Anyway, I'm glad to see more than a few of you are in the same boat as me. I wish I personally knew someone who posted here, though, as it would be a lot easier to talk about things that go on here.

tt_deeb

When I have some friends over I show them a video or picture that I found interesting and they usually do to. I do tell some news stories or reviews about stuff to friends but they usually never ask about where I get it or just assume its from the internet, newspaper, magazine or TV. I usually can't remember myself anyway.

Seth C

Sure I do. Most of my friends and co-workers are or were on here themselves, so we talk about it in real life, too. Any time I mention some odd story my girlfriend asks, "Did you read that on Gaming Age?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom