• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you ever take long breaks from social media, including message boards like Gaf?

Those last two used to piss me off as well. Too much negativity can affect you no matter where it's from. I cut them both out (at least Youtube comments, not the videos). Reddit simply wasn't a very enjoyable experience, even when getting thousands of likes.
Reddit isn't too bad if you lurk. I've been doing that for years.

I didn't enjoy reading the comments or participating, but the content itself can be good. Too many inside jokes for me as well and people just trying to get karma points.

Vagswarm

Reddit isn't too bad if you lurk. I've been doing that for years.

I didn't enjoy reading the comments or participating, but the content itself can be good. Too many inside jokes for me as well and people just trying to get karma points.
We'll have to disagree there. I can't stand the way most of the people post over there and the attitudes they have. Felt a lot better after I stopped going, was on there for a good while.

We'll have to disagree there. I can't stand the way most of the people post over there and the attitudes they have. Felt a lot better after I stopped going, was on there for a good while.
I don't disagree, that's why I don't read the comments. :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Although I've found less use for it since I started to use GAF. I lurked it for my gaming news and what have you, but I get all of that here now. So no need for me to really use it.

Top Bottom