• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you smoke weed?

Thaedolus

Gold Member
So been about a month of non smoking, gone from a £300-400 a month habit, to nothing, nearly over the fucked up dream stage thank god.
Jesus Christ, even with the insane taxes my state puts on cannabis, a $70 1g vape cart can last me a couple months. Is that expensive or were you constantly on the moon?

INC

Jesus Christ, even with the insane taxes my state puts on cannabis, a $70 1g vape cart can last me a couple months. Is that expensive or were you constantly on the moon?

just smoked alot lol, and i got at mate rates, so about 2-3oz a month (£180 and oz) i reckon i was smoking

Last edited:

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I mostly vape weed now. Funny how I never tasted combustion/smoking weed so strongly until I started vaping. Now every time I take a hit out of a pipe or bong, it tastes terrible.

I'm really enjoying the vape though. Working from home and puffing away on it as we speak.

Last edited:

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
I started quitting in June, and it's been almost two months now since my last hit. Fingers crossed I quit for good this time. I spent all of 2020 stoned while being a workaholic and generally hating life. Fuck this vice. No hit was ever as good as the first one.

Kilau

Nah, never had the desire to do recreational drugs. I did drink regularly, and too much for a few years but I haven’t bothered with booze either in years.

Having little ones I can’t imagine not always being sober.

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
Having little ones I can’t imagine not always being sober.

This.

I live in The Netherlanda and I don’t know a single Dutch person that smokes weed.

Every time I walk pass the most popular coffee shop in town I see mostly immigrants from outside of Europe lining up to buy a joint.

Nothing beats being sober and spending time with your family.

Mobilemofo

I've progressed from weed many moons ago to alcoholic cellotape. Some hot water and a bowl/towel your pissed as a fart inside ten minutes without a drop passing your lips lovely stuff. 😄

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I've progressed from weed many moons ago to alcoholic cellotape. Some hot water and a bowl/towel your pissed as a fart inside ten minutes without a drop passing your lips lovely stuff. 😄

How does that work? Do you purchase that someplace or make it on your own?

So been about a month of non smoking, gone from a £300-400 a month habit, to nothing, nearly over the fucked up dream stage thank god.

Yesh. I am looking at about a $150/month in gummies, maybe $50 in flower every two months.

highrider

Banned
This.

I live in The Netherlanda and I don’t know a single Dutch person that smokes weed.

Every time I walk pass the most popular coffee shop in town I see mostly immigrants from outside of Europe lining up to buy a joint.

Nothing beats being sober and spending time with your family.

I lived in Amsterdam for a year saw plenty of Dutch people getting stoned. In fact weed use seems almost a universal constant in all cultures.

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
I lived in Amsterdam for a year saw plenty of Dutch people getting stoned. In fact weed use seems almost a universal constant in all cultures.

I'm not saying otherwise. It's just more popular in certain cultures and you have to be blind not to notice. Nothing wrong with it.

Tschumi

I don't, but i don't care if you do.. my eldest brother has for decades, he's a bit of a wanker unless he's drinking or smoking so you know thank you, pot...

Pot was a problem 20 years ago, or so, i was great friends with a Dutch kid in middle school, we were allies because we both insisted that Operation Flashpoint was better than Counter Strike... Only one summer holidays he seemed to strike up a friendship with a locally born student (we were at an international school in Germany, where cs and pot were both very popular at the time) and he came back one day sneering about OpFlash being shit, about CS being "the best" (he would say it with a weird pose, wagging his head from side to side, bouncing his eyebrows, with both hands making finger guns) and yeah that was the end of our friendship.

Last i heard he had somehow entered the European aristocracy as some kind of diplomat between royal families or something out of Eyes Wide Shut... Freaky dicky Dutch bastard... Only he doesn't look like Tom Cruise, he's chubby and looks like his Colombian mum, who looks like a human hamster complete with buck teeth meheheh

Last edited:

plushyp

I'm not saying otherwise. It's just more popular in certain cultures and you have to be blind not to notice. Nothing wrong with it.
This is a very strange thing to say. When did smoking weed become more popular in certain cultures when it's used by people across all the world?

Mobilemofo

How does that work? Do you purchase that someplace or make it on your own?

made it on my own after 3 months of research on the effects of alcohol on the tape solution. Sent my research to a tape analysist, got it back with a single thumb up. went ahead with my experiment. mission successful.

Thinking of going back to it, but this time a vape. No idea where to look or what to buy, though. I feel like the market is oversaturated and I don't wanna buy some cheap shit.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Got my latest shipment in - bought four packs, got the fifth one for free

xJpONWI.jpg

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
At one point in time or another, I've tried basically every drug on Earth. Sowing wild out while young, or whatever.

Sober as a car crash now.

Used to smoke weed, however, every day between the ages of 16 and 26. Only drug I'd consider going back to because of how chill it is to use and likewise to stop using.

Kev Kev

i guess this is somewhat the "Drugs thread" on gaf. when trained rgae was still here wed talk about drugs of all kinds. so i just saw this and wnat to tell my story and post a video here...

Salvia

anyone tried it? how was your experience?

i did salvia when it first was a thing back in 2004 or 2005. it was mostly a horrible experience, but i went on to do it a lot and saw a lot of hallucinations.

the first time i did it i saw lots of zippers surrounding every outline, and moving around those outlines. mostly jsut the zipper teeth, but it was crazy, they were circling every outline i could see in my vision. not sure how else to explain it.

anyway, fast forward to a few years ago and i discovered zippers are a very common hallucination people see when tripping on salvia. that blows my fucking mind. something as random and inane as zippers? for real? why the hell did everyone have similar hallucinations of zippers? wild.

so i recently found this video, further confirming that thousands if not more people have all had similar zipper hallucinations. now, im not saying this video is accurate or actually informative, but it is interesting if you can follow his ramblings.

heres a quote to sumarize what the video is about...

"all i can say to try and conclude this rambling escapade, is the fact that visionary archetypes like zippers and books occur so frequently, is extremely interesting to me"

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
10+ years and I think I hot a psychosis from all that use lol. Many years ago I sometimes smoked pure after being wasted on Jack and yeah... Just can't beat that immersion (and ultra self awareness and paranoia) I miss it sometimes but then I remember I just can't deal with it. Sadly

i guess this is somewhat the "Drugs thread" on gaf. when trained rgae was still here wed talk about drugs of all kinds. so i just saw this and wnat to tell my story and post a video here...

Salvia

i did salvia when it first was a thing back in 2004 or 2005. it was mostly a horrible experience, but i went on to do it a lot and saw a lot of hallucinations.

the first time i did it i saw lots of zippers surrounding every outline, and moving around those outlines. mostly jsut the zipper teeth, but it was crazy, they were circling every outline i could see in my vision. not sure how else to explain it.

anyway, fast forward to a few years ago and i discovered zippers are a very common hallucination people see when tripping on salvia. that blows my fucking mind. something as random and inane as zippers? for real? why the hell did everyone have similar hallucinations of zippers? wild.

so i recently found this video, further confirming that thousands if not more people have all had similar zipper hallucinations. now, im not saying this video is accurate or actually informative, but it is interesting if you can follow his ramblings.

"all i can say to try and conclude this rambling escapade, is the fact that visionary archetypes like zippers and books occur so frequently, is extremely interesting to me"

I consumed salvia probably 10~ times within about a month period, one day doing it 3 times in an evening (Ahh, highschool days...)

The one trip I remember the most - I was literally sucked into the couch, into another world while seeing everything from zippers to pyramids, etc. It felt like ENTERNITY, like hours at least. When I came to, it felt like I just sat back up normally on the couch. Vision was disturbed for about an hour or so afterwards. There are multiple different types, they used to sell it here in Canada at gas stations LOL. It ranged from 20x to 125x - the higher the x, the more powerful, the strongest I tried was 80

All in all, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone LOL

Batiman

Banned

Salvia

Shit was fucked. How was this shot legal? Smoked it about 6 times or so. Never enjoyable and probably the most fucked I’ve ever been off any drugs. It was more fun convincing a friend to try it and watch them trip balls. Lol

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
I have 2Gs of Zookies in my wooden desk, that I haven't touched in over a month.
I smoke these now:

I go through 1 gram cart every 2 weeks, almost like clock work. Usually tend to go with live resin as it has all the natural stuff, still in it and closer to smoking off the actual flower, than, say.. their lighter carts purely made for potency. While I enjoy potency, they seem to taper off after an hour to an hour and a half, while the live resin seems to go on for 2-3 hours or more, depending on strain/potency.

Wolfe

I hate that, and I'm not condoning this.. but there are easy ways to pass a piss test. Just keep some "stuff" in your car, and your good to go. Lemme know if you need more info.
Lol you don't have to be all discreet about it, they literally sell fake urine kits at almost all smoke shops, I've used them multiple times for drug tests and they worked every time.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
A lot of simplistic takes in this thread =/

I wish I was so simple (meaning well okay)

Last edited:

Jsisto

Weed is legal here in NJ now, so I recently bought a couple of vape cartidges. Had a few hits over the course of a couple hours, wasn’t feeling a whole lot, until suddenly I was hit with an overwhelming sense of paranoia/dread and light sensitivity and was desperate to get back to normal ASAP.…so glued myself to the couch and prayed I wouldn’t get up and do anything dangerous. Not a great experience, but I think I had a little too much/body wasn’t used to it. 😅

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Weed is legal here in NJ now, so I recently bought a couple of vape cartidges. Had a few hits over the course of a couple hours, wasn’t feeling a whole lot, until suddenly I was hit with an overwhelming sense of paranoia/dread and light sensitivity and was desperate to get back to normal ASAP.…so glued myself to the couch and prayed I wouldn’t get up and do anything dangerous. Not a great experience, but I think I had a little too much/body wasn’t used to it. 😅

check out https://www.breakwateratc.com/

best stuff in NJ by a mile

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
I've only tried it once. Smoked 2 joints. Didn't care for it. Smoking is probably my least favorite way to get inebriated. It's physically painful and laborious. Just too much work. I'd rather just eat or drink something. The high itself was whatever. Just kind of a general brain fog. The sleep I got was amazing htough

Last edited:
Top Bottom