• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you talk on the phone while you're on the throne?

Do you talk on the phone while on the throne?

• Yes

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 66.7%
  • Weird kink, you sicko

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters

tommycronin

Banned
Its a long way to go from LowPoly as you are now to HighPoly level.
Throne? Toilet?
No I don't ever take my phone to the toilet.
0mMqKhV.jpg

lachesis

I don't at the public toilet. Big no.
I do, if I absolutely have to at my home. Generally I don't take calls in the bathroom, not just on toilet but like when I'm taking a shower - but if I am waiting for absolute must phone call (like important appointment calls) - I do.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Could never understand this, especially people taking a piss talking on the phone.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
I'm not an addict, so I've never taken out my phone in a bathroom. Would feel weird using the bathroom if I'm mid-conversation on the phone.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
I wouldn't have a problem with it. But it just so happens I haven't done it.. maybe I'll try.

I wouldn't have a problem with it. But it just so happens I haven't done it.. maybe I'll try.
It's masking the "plop" sound's hitting the water that become the problem. I've had to do this during intense BF1 sessions with friends, where I'll just bolt to the toilet at the last possible moment, whilst completely disregarding having my headset on.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
It's masking the "plop" sound's hitting the water that become the problem. I've had to do this during intense BF1 sessions with friends, where I'll just bolt to the toilet at the last possible moment, whilst completely disregarding having my headset on.
How about masking the strained grunts as you're passing a huge log tearing your but wide open?

TMONSTER

I’ve never understood how some guys can multitask while using the toilet. How do they prevent their genitals from rubbing all over the rim?

Top Bottom