• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

does anyone else add hot sauce to their ketchup?

D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
I’ve found that if you add a little habanero hot sauce to your ketchup bottle and shake it, it makes your ketchup vastly superior. I do it directly into the ketchup bottle because spicy ketchup works better in any situation that would call for ketchup.

I personally use this hot sauce:

1348__40375.1560580402.jpg

I’m sure other brands would work just fine

thoughts?

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Naw, I just put the hot sauce on without the ketchup. Ketchup is a pretty shit condiment to be honest. Mustard is far superior. But hot sauce is a close second.

GymWolf

What is that
Coppiette di maiale from rome (literally pork couples).

it's basically high quality pork jerky with raw fennel seeds and red pepper in it, it's one of my few culinary weak points, i can buy and eat a stupidly large amount of this stuff, thanks for me i'm usually on an high proteic diet so this is not the worse munchie food ever, quite the opposite (the meat is very lean)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
Coppiette di maiale from rome (literally pork couples).

it's basically high quality pork jerky with raw fennel seeds and red pepper in it, it's one of my few culinary weak points, i can buy and eat a stupidly large amount of this stuff, thanks for me i'm usually on an high proteic diet so this is not the worse munchie food ever, quite the opposite (the meat is very lean)
That sounds amazing ngl

GymWolf

That sounds amazing ngl
I often travel to amsterdam and sometimes i have some of this with me, and amsterdam is a city with tourist from all around the world all the damn time, i still have to find someone who didn't tried to buy some of this from me when i let them taste it...it's fucking delicious if you are into meat.

it's the quintessentials carnivore snack food.

Last edited:
Raw ketchup is nasty.
Curry and spiced ketchup is nice.
BBQ sauce even better.

Then add some hot sauce to that and it's godly..

Top Bottom