• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drive. Explore. Fight. Duke Nukem Forever 2001Restoration Project Update

Drive. Explore. Fight.

Explore the streets of Las Vegas as Duke Nukem as the DNF 2001 Restoration Project reveals the Stratosfear streets.

NkGDpAA.jpg

KHTPtSl.jpg

Last edited:

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
this is great, but i dont think we should be working on something like this until we can get the 2002 build leaked

that's gonna save a whole lotta work and it'd be the actual vision for the final intended game

Last edited:
this is great, but i dont think we should be working on something like this until we can get the 2002 build leaked

that's gonna save a whole lotta work and it'd be the actual vision for the final intended game

Yeah but we could be waiting forever…

I’m happy we got this leak!

jaysius

Banned
Money on the table, 3D realms has made so many bad fake retro titles in the past years, the meme quality alone would have the streamer hive mind alight with buzz and overreaction.

MrTroubleMaker

Gold Member

Yup, but I'm sure the its going to get a take down notice just like all these other restoration/ improvements projects.

Top Bottom