• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dusk Golem: Capcom has big game set for late 2023 reveal ahead of release next year

Stafford

But anyways, there is a big Capcom game that’s being announced in late 2023 and releasing in 2024. But it is not a Resident Evil game. I will say that 4cha rumour is bollacks [sic], its someone making shit up. But there is no RE remakes coming out in 2024, I promise that.

Here we go again. This time it's not Dragon's Dogma 2, so let's go Monster Hunter (World 2)? Hope so.

TGA reveal? Shit I'd love that.

Perrott

Gold Member
Dead Rising (2006) remake?

Whatever it is, people say that it is coming this fiscal year, so by March 2024, and if it is announced at The Game Awards, it'd have to be something so random that Sony wouldn't want to have announced themselves at the Showcase (where we saw Street Fighter 6, RE4 VR Mode and Dragon's Dogma II) or the State of Play (where we saw Separate Ways).

That is all to say that if it were something huge like Dino Crisis or Onimusha, Sony would have definitely secured that reveal for themselves.

Last edited:

lachesis

Ummm.. while I'm hoping a new Strider, or Final Fight, or Makaimura - but I guess it would be a new Devil May Cry..?

mortal

Gold Member
Either a new or revived classic IP would be exciting. Another MH or RE game would be kind of a let down imo.

Camreezie

What about a Dino Crisis or Devil May Cry remake now that theyve seemingly done all the Resident Evil ones that anyone cares about

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
This is gonna be either Pragmata (wishful thinking) OR a new next-gen only Monster Hunter.

I hope it's the former since I can't do GaaS games anymore

Astral Dog

Ummm.. while I'm hoping a new Strider, or Final Fight, or Makaimura - but I guess it would be a new Devil May Cry..?
Unfortunately, this team has been busy working on Dragon's Dogma 2 i don't think they would have anything to show on a new DMC yet

Im guessing its gonna be Monster Hunter

Lokaum D+

Deep Down.

👀
Jason Sudeikis Good Luck GIF by Apple TV+

Mr Hyde

Okami 2 with Kamiya returning to Capcom for one last directing gig. No more Resident Evil. No more Monster Hunter. No more hopes and dreams about Dino Crisis remake. It's time to bring out Amaterasu again in full force.

Comandr

I’d love to see it but it just seems a little early.
There are two MH teams. The last “major” patch for MHW was almost exactly 3 years ago. They haven’t just been sitting around all this time. I believe principle development began after the launch of iceborne.

My biggest fear is that like all other recent capcom games it will be cross gen, rather than truly take advantage of the new hardware.

pepodmc_

dont expect a new devil may cry until 2028 or even later.
games take 3 or 4 years to make, and the guy making dragon dogma 2 (not released yet) is the director of dmc games.

Last edited:
Which Capcom dev team has been the most quiet lately?

The RE 8 team is the only one I can think of. Maybe the monster hunter team too.

I don’t think Capcom currently has a JRPG team so no Breath of Fire…

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I'm looking forward to MH6 demo with overly powered up flagship monster we need to beat.

Last edited:
Top Bottom