• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dusk Golem: Capcom has big game set for late 2023 reveal ahead of release next year

Stafford

Dino Crisis with the RER gameplay would be amazing. You could have some real tense and terrifying encounters with some of these dinos, especially with how realistic their graphics can be. But it seems they just don't believe in it.

Monster Hunter is way more likely, it was also in the leaks.

StueyDuck

Captain attention seeker(dusk golem) only really seems to know about resident evil games.

His hit record on anything outside of that has been extremely tiny and then he gets all pissy and pathetic when he gets called out for incorrect info.

So either it's an RE title or he's making up shit because he hasn't had enough attention lately and desperately wants more

Needlecrash

Realistically, I think it's gonna be a Monster Hunter title. Monster Hunter is one of the few Capcom franchises that can pull millions easily and fast.

We won't see another Resident Evil game for a while, Megaman is solid but it doesn't sell gang busters, we won't see another Marvel vs Capcom game for a LONG time, Dragon's Dogma 2 was announced previously, Pragmata has been indefinitely delayed to TBD, and.... I don't know what else. Dino Crisis would be interesting but Capcom probably won't do it due to it not being as popular as other titles.

I wish that it would be a Onimusha reboot or something.

Last edited:

Hudo

next gens final fight

final-fight-button-v3-1652164102395.jpg
The only acceptable alternative to Mega Man Legends 3.

Don't Capcom have 2 MH teams? Pretty sure the World's team is working in a game since the expansion released.

Technically I think so. But they definitely move people onto the game that’s in full development swing while the smaller team does early work on the next one. I don’t think that like MH6 has been in full development since Iceborne. More likely it’s been in full development since Rise came out March 2021. Since the games are so much bigger now and they take longer I really doubt there are two MHs in full development simultaneously.

Last edited:

lordrand11

Here we go again. This time it's not Dragon's Dogma 2, so let's go Monster Hunter (World 2)? Hope so.

TGA reveal? Shit I'd love that.
Same, I'd be hype for Monster Hunter World 2, that's been my fave out of the franchise so far.

Dragon's Dogmas is clearly the game that is coming out by end of March 2024, that people keep talking about in this thread. I really don't think we are magically going to get the sequel to Monster Hunter World announced by end of year and release in March. They will want a longer marketing cycle than that for such a big game.

BossLackey

Gold Member
Capcom has me in a chokehold. There are a dozen IPs they could release a game for and I’d lap it up.

Hoping for MHW2, DMC6, Mega Man 12, or Dead Rising Remake.

Pipedream: Alien vs. Predator (the beat ‘em up) remake

Last edited:

zapper

the dream would be onimusha, also the remastered of 2, 3 and dod, I would especially like to replay the latter.

I would also be happy with world 2

Blindy

I think it will be a Dead Rising game, not sure if it's something brand new or a remake with Frank West. As long as his voice actor is back, i'm cool with it.

Elios83

So this game is on top of Dragon's Dogma 2 also releasing early next year (March)?
Probably it's something Monster Hunter related if it's big.

Last edited:
Top Bottom