• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Nintendo Conference Thread

esbern

and here we go?

predictions?

I'm betting its not as useless as last year's...but they've made so much with the Wii Fit they'll probably show a bunch of grapohs

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
Jax said:
which of the feeds held up best yesterday? IGN carked out? I'm on the Gamespot one now. The nintendo logo is up.

If new zelda + Pikmin3 for wii is shown, I might head out to buy a wii. :p

Gamestop for sure. Held up well yesterday despite having a slow connection here at work.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I have to warn you guys.

2epmxab.jpg

It's 2am here.

Defuser said:
How long would their conference be?I wonder it would overlapped sony's conference.

It's only 60 minutes long. By far the shortest, correct? If so, then I hope Nintendo skips sales-age and get straight to the games, like MS did.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
oh god, GT seems to be having trouble again. sucks, since their stream for EA/Ubi last night was really good

jax (old)

Banned
I actually didn't watch Last Years N conference... so I missed the mega disappointmenton. LOL. anyhow, gamespot is playing U2's magnificent. Sign?

Magnus

Come on Nintendo, you bastards. GIVE US MARIO

The G4 talk is hilarious; they're all assuming disappointment as they question everyone. :lol

Tiktaalik

I predict Wagamama Girls Fashion Mode for NA, though on the otherhand Nintendo might steer clear of casual stuff since last year was such a bomba.

it's 9 and my gametrailers stream hasn't started... wtf?????

billy.sea

Banned
My prediction:
This show will be better than last year, but not going to blow anybody away. Mostly filled with casual games, with only one mario game to not make the hardcore scream.
Wii Fit Plus and Wii Sports Resort will take up 1/3 of the conference time.

Top Bottom