• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Gametrailers and SpikeTV All Acess Live discussion thread

iNvid02

GT has always been solid during E3, will watch for the keighley, tretton, the guests and interviews. but switching over to GB for the conferences for that live commentary

brehthems....sub 1 hour

john-wall-dougie-o.gif

Hawk269

So Adam Sessler did not walk away completely? Interesting. I really figured we would not hear from him at all.

mid83

GT has the best live player, I love being able to pause the stream and resume it.

Looking forward to the show!

Really? Is there a time limit on how long gets archived? I need to run an errand later that will take like an hour or so and I'd love to be able to pause and come back and run thru what I missed.

Really? Is there a time limit on how long gets archived? I need to run an errand later that will take like an hour or so and I'd love to be able to pause and come back and run thru what I missed.

If so i haven´t encountered it yet. Right now i could go back over 40 minutes (that´s when the stream went live). And did something similar like you last year with the gt stream.

You will be fine.

Ikaruga!

Neo Member
Oh man, soon it begins, JAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!

BpqbF12CMAEnDc4.jpg

-Though it is a bit frightening, he seems to hang around with the wrong people lately, hope he's alright ^^

YES, got GT this up on my 48in tv with HD! Plus goin to the theater later for Sony, and I got a friend coming over right now, dare I say again, YES!!!!

Sony always state 90 minutes for their conference, however it always ends up being 15/20 minutes on top of that.

Negative, they're always that late and therefore it seems like it.

Im rocking my tinfoil hat, for someone to blow this show into space or show some alien isolation live gameplay please.

Top Bottom