• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Gametrailers and SpikeTV All Acess Live discussion thread

ButchCat

So did Valiant Hearts get Aisha crying and she couldn't stop or what exactly happened at the end? Looked genuine to me.

Leigh Alexander is also mad on Twitter about the R6 hostage being female.

offended.jpg

starmud

fantasia feels like a cheap pack in. i just don't get the audience who would show up for this game. it feels like a lazy noise maker to watch.

berval

I'm on the vlc stream and when the progress bar gets full, it stops and I have to refresh it. Is anyone else having this issue? The twitch stream wasn't working for me and the GT one is low quality.

dmr87

I'm on the vlc stream and when the progress bar gets full, it stops and I have to refresh it. Is anyone else having this issue? The twitch stream wasn't working for me and the GT one is low quality.

Someone else had that problem, mine is auto refreshing so I don't know. It's not a big deal anyway, takes 2 seconds to restart.

Guys I'm looking for the 540 and the 720 gametrailers stream but I can only find the low quality one :/

It's in the OP.

fantasia feels like a cheap pack in. i just don't get the audience who would show up for this game. it feels like a lazy noise maker to watch.

I love Harmonix, and they have given me just a little bit less than my own parents...but this game(?) looked like utter garbage. Seemed just as bad as Wii Music....I really hope Amplitude does well.

Hasney

Does anyone have a link to the Jack Tretton and Hideo Kojima videos ? I'm searching Gametrailers but can't find anything.

Trettons been on the whole stream, so there's not one video.

Occulus game from the makers of Words with Friends? JUMPING FLASH VR

EDIT: Fuck, I thought it was first person.

Yawnier

Banned
i have a feeling this thing is going to give people headaches/eyeproblems like virtual boy did.

its really cool from a medical field standpoint tho.

Yeah I'm still skeptical of the rift myself, but this platformer looks great. Reminds me of a PS1/N64 platformer.

syko de4d

OR platformer looks interesting. There should come some reaction videos the next days, i think they will be more usefull than this short interview.

RetroStu

Banned
The Crew is looking better than it was before but it still looks a little 'last gen' to me. Having said that, the map is huge with multiple cities. I'm finding it hard to believe you could build this much into a single game.

Top Bottom