• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2021 official awards show on 15th June

cormack12

Gold Member
Source: https://e3expo.com/news/e3-news/e3-2021-awards-show

Key video game industry media partners will judge games featured during the four-day E3 broadcast to determine the most anticipated games of the event

LOS ANGELES – June 1, 2021 – Selecting from titles that will be showcased during the four-day live E3 2021 broadcast that begins on Saturday, June 12, editors from IGN, GameSpot, PC Gamer and GamesRadar+ will determine the winners for the Official E3 2021 Awards Show. Results will be announced during the last day of the broadcast on Tuesday, June 15.

“For this year’s event, we are collaborating with editors at some of the world’s leading video game media outlets to create the Official E3 2021 Awards Show, recognizing the show’s most anticipated games,” said Stanley Pierre-Louis, President & CEO of the ESA. “The broadcast is going to be packed with exciting announcements and reveals, and celebrating innovative publishers and developers is an ideal way to close E3 2021.”

The esteemed media panel will focus on selecting the “Most Anticipated” game of E3 2021, as well as recognizing “Most Anticipated” titles from each participating publisher and developer.

Just like all shows it'll be filled with just game announcements for games that might release in the next 2-3 years, some cinematic crap no one cares, and a few games that will release by the end of the year and by release I mean marketed release for preorder hype but they'll most likely get delayed to next year. Excited! :rolleyes:

Skyfox

Fuck it... E3, Summer game fest, whatever Playstation are calling their thing - I'm in.

kKTCp0t.gif

Last edited:
Lol, what did I tell you. Looks almost the same as a year ago. Halo Infinite it's completely broken, they shout have scrapped that game and fire 343 industries director.

Last edited:
Top Bottom