• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Play Live is coming back July 22nd

ShaikhCroft

So they are skipping E3 month (June) totally!

That means there's a big chance for big Battlefield 6 presence at Microsoft E3 Presser.

zeorhymer

iu

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

EA Play Live will take place on July 22 with “a short pre-show” beginning at 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm BST before the main event, which will last for 40 minutes.

“The main show brings the real excitement, focusing on games that are coming out soon rather than in the all-to-distant future”, EA’s chief marketing officer, David Tinson, said on Thursday.

“The show is a fast-paced one, coming in around 40 minutes and will feature what’s next for games like Battlefield 2042 and Apex Legends. You’ll also see the first gameplay for Lost in Random, featuring explosive dice battles, time-freezing tactics and card collection.

“We’ll have a couple other games to highlight as well, but for those, you’ll just have to wait and see,” he added.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

EA Play Live is about making games the unwavering focus, with new gameplay reveals, a few giveaways and other surprises. Lifelong gamer and WWE superstar Austin Creed will host the event and keep things moving right along. EA Play Live starts with a short pre-show that serves as a recap of sorts, before the main show brings the real excitement, focusing on games that are coming out soon rather than in the all-to-distant future. The show is fast-paced and features what’s next for games like Battlefield 2042 and Apex Legends. You’ll also see the first gameplay for Lost in Random featuring explosive dice battles. We have a couple other games to highlight as well, but for those, you’ll just have to watch and see.

NickFire

If I'm being honest today, the Battlefield trailers have gotten my attention the last few weeks. Hoping it can reclaim the Battlefield 4 magic from start of last gen.

SCB3

My predictions:

More BF2042 gameplay and mode reveals
FIFA
Madden
Apex Character full reveal
Either Sims 5 or a new expansion for Sims 4
Dead Space Trilogy Remastered
Burnout

I'm not expecting a Dead Space remake but rather a new one

SJRB

Gold Member
- Some actual Battlefield gameplay: yes please
- Dead Space remake: YES PLEASE
- FIFA: Noo
- Madden: NO
- SIMS: NOOOO
- Apex: Nope
- More sports crap: NEIN
- Mobile garbage: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just wish EA would surprise us with something cool. Just once, throw a curveball.

Javthusiast

Banned
I just wish EA would surprise us with something cool. Just once, throw a curveball.

Expecting a new cool triple A ip from EA or Activision is like believing that the Blue Box thing will be anything other than a crappy indie game. Futile.

Bartski

Gold Member
I'll be happy to suffer through any amount of Fifa and Madden trailers you got lined up there EA if we really get a current-gen Dead Space remake, true to the original, that somehow isn't fucked with "surprise mechanics".

Jedi Fallen Order sequel wouldn't hurt either.

SJRB

Gold Member
Expecting a new cool triple A ip from EA or Activision is like believing that the Blue Box thing will be anything other than a crappy indie game. Futile.

I know, but it's nice to daydream once in a while. Wishful thinking, perhaps.

Their portfolio of IP's is absolutely insane, would be nice of they pulled one off a shelf every once in a while.

[And not for a fucking mobile game, EA you fucks!!]

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
i like how they took an extra month and still couldnt produce anything for Dragon Age, Mass Effect and Star Wars.

What a waste of a company.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
How bad can this possibly be? :p

Top Bottom