• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Play Live is coming back July 22nd

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Preshow, dear lord

jaysius

Banned
Kinda scummy of them to have 15 min ads before the show, luring in fans who anticipated the actual show.
Yea, a start time typically means when the thing will START, not some bullshit filler preshow.

This probably isn't a good sign for the show itself if they felt they needed to padded it with this awful shit.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

jaysius

Banned
I can't wait for YDefiant, or it's analog to be shown in this show.

The best case scenario for me is a great new title added to EA Play and GPU today. Besides that, this is a fart in the wind.

Although if they had a Rainbow 6 rival... they'd fuck it up somehow.

INC

Ha wwe stars actually work as presenters who would of thought

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
WWE guy is hosting the show? EA doesnt even have a wrestling game.

Good speaker though. Like most wrestlers, they have good charisma.

Last edited:

whyman

This is pure suffering so far. Make it 20 min with no talking next time please. Oh they are releasing GRID again! Great...

GHG

Codemasters have only been with EA 5 minutes and they are already getting them to work on shite that their audience doesn't care about.

Hawke502

I had hoped this trend of someone asking scripted questions to developers had died. Just have the dev talking to the people, its better and easier.

Top Bottom