• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Play Live is coming back July 22nd

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Knives vs Defib matches!

Where the fuck is the Metro!
maxresdefault.jpg

CamHostage

This host is dreadful I gotta say

No, the host is doing a fine job. (I don't watch wrestling, he's just a charming guy.)

The problem is, EA gave him the shit role of trying to pump this show up to 11 when the only thing people want is gameplay and info. It's padding and scripted hype, and that would have been fine for an after-show, but if just what you wanted was the games, it's a massive drag.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
No, the host is doing a fine job. (I don't watch wrestling, he's just a charming guy.)

The problem is, EA gave him the shit role of trying to pump this show up to 11 when the only thing people want is gameplay and info. It's padding and scripted hype, and that would have been fine for an after-show, but if just what you wanted was the games, it's a massive drag.
He's doing a great job.

People have to give him credit. He had to fake wow reactions from those shit ass CGI Apex Legends trailers. lol

Black_Stride

Lost in Random
Apex Legends new hero and new season
Battlefield fuck everything mode
DeadSpace.

This was a great show!

Grid is not my cup of tea but I know there are avid Grid lovers who like the handling model.

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
Portal is a neat idea, but unless you have a ton of friends, and you'll probably have to pay to rent a server running portal to play it, renting servers with money isn't a new concept in BF console games. Then getting a server with the settings you want without glitching is going to be tricky.

It's a neat concept, but how many servers are going to be available? Their slots will probably be stogged full all the time.

xrnzaaas

So does Dead Space being next-gen only mean it's far away from release (2023+)? Anyway it's good to get the confirmation that it's coming, but it was the worst kept secret lol.

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
Battlefield Portal is great, but I was hoping for a pure gameplay segment and them announcing beta date.

Dead Space teaser at the end was nice.

A remake of the first game is nice, but does that mean they're not making a Dead Space 4? The CG trailer also means this project is 2+ years out.

Update: The press release mentions "improved story", so will they change some of the missions or maybe add new ones? Will it retcon Dead Space 2 and 3?

Last edited:

Black_Stride

If knowing about Apex Lore fans makes me out of touch, then I’m glad to be

Not knowing the lore is fine.
Thats your prerogative.

Assuming people dont care about the lore especially thinking people dont care about the CGI lore trailers......that makes you out of touch.

Apex most viewed content is pretty much always the CGI lore trailers.

People care about the heroes they are playing as and against.

INC

Portal is a neat idea, but unless you have a ton of friends, and you'll probably have to pay to rent a server running portal to play it, renting servers with money isn't a new concept in BF console games. Then getting a server with the settings you want without glitching is going to be tricky.

It's a neat concept, but how many servers are going to be available? Their slots will probably be stogged full all the time.

Hencs why there's AI, so u and ur friends can play these modes

93xfan

Banned
Oh, you mean children like it. I thought we were talking about adults. Anyway, what an odd thing to try and debate people about and call them out of touch on.

It’s fine that people like it, but the rest of us see it as needless filler trash (and that’s fine too)

Last edited:

Black_Stride

Oh, you mean children like it. I thought we were talking about adults. Anyway, what an odd thing to try and debate people about and call them out of touch on.

It’s fine that people like it, but the rest of us see it as needless filler trash

You say that almost as if "children" arent the people playing the game.

j0hnnix

It's great dead space is coming to NEXT GEN CONSOLES.

hoping no one complains about bringing up NEXT GEN CONSOLES instead of CURRENT GEN.

heart smile GIF

Top Bottom