• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Q4 2015: Record Setting Performance, Exceed Guidance, $875M yearly profit

I don't see how it could, it is used by a percentage of the smaller XB1 userbase

Fantastic service though, Sony is a lost cause but hopefully they make a similar PC model

Agree with all you said... it's just hard to see huge evidence of EA Access being either the Future of Gaming or the End of Gaming.

The EA Access threads are always full of so much FUD and hyperbole, when in fact it's a bit of a "who cares" at this point.

Vibranium

Banned
I like how EA have to highlight On The House for Origin. If they sold Origin client games through Steam they could probably pick up even more people.

ZhugeEX

Banned
"With regards to the market, we expect the console transition to continue at a rapid pace, and
another 22 million units to be sold this calendar year, adding to the 27 million units in place at
the end of calendar 2014. "

http://files.shareholder.com/downlo...aa0-2ff1018fb034/Prepared_Comments_5-5-15.pdf

Cheers Nirolak.

27m is a bit low compared to Ubisoft (28m+) and IDG/AMD (29m+) estimate.

I wonder what numbers EA are using.

It also means they put PS4 at 18.5m and X1 at 8.5m which is very low considering we know USA+UK+GER+FRA+T1(2013) = 8.6m on its own by end of 2014

Top Bottom