• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree Releases June 21, 2024 | Pre Orders Now Available

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Oh wow......please don't come out in March...lol. I need time to finish Rebirth.
Elden Ring takes precedence over everything....lol
images
final-fantasy-vii-rebirth-has-been-rated-t-for-teen-v0-h3hs18whn40c1.jpg

29118333.gif

Mortisfacio

2024 is saved.

Agreed. 2024 list kind of sucks otherwise (in my opinion)

I don't touch remakes so Rebirth has none of my attention. Then there's Dragons Dogma 2, Hellblade 2 and Stalker 2. That's really about it for me for 2024. Some other games I'm keeping an eye on like Avowed, Star Wars: Outlaws, Manor Lords, etc. but all potentially skippable games for me.

Erd Tree is a pre-order for me.

Last edited:

simpatico

I dont want FROM owned by Sony.....why would even anyone want that other than stupid internet fanboy war?
I know they just raised their investment in their parent company... Right before From bought the rights to Elden Ring. I'm a little worried about it. I game on PC and haven't owned a console since midway through PS3 gen. I would absolutely hate it. But I wouldn't hate it enough to stop playing their games. I'm just shelling out the $700 and moving along.

GrayChild

I know they just raised their investment in their parent company... Right before From bought the rights to Elden Ring. I'm a little worried about it. I game on PC and haven't owned a console since midway through PS3 gen. I would absolutely hate it. But I wouldn't hate it enough to stop playing their games. I'm just shelling out the $700 and moving along.
FROMSoft have literally been preparing to 100% self-publish their own games for some time. If anything, that would put them in the same position as CAPCOM and Square.

simpatico

FROMSoft have literally been preparing to 100% self-publish their own games for some time. If anything, that would put them in the same position as CAPCOM and Square.
I certainly hope so. Judging by Armored Core being well received, I'd say they have a big enough talent base to do a few projects simultaneously.

Oh wow......please don't come out in March...lol. I need time to finish Rebirth.
Elden Ring takes precedence over everything....lol
I feel like it’s grown in scope and the trailer is just to reassure people it’s coming and it’ll be worth the wait. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if it was summer or autumn. Otherwise I feel like they’d say more than just “gameplay reveal”. Like, it’s an expansion, ya know? I don’t think any of us are expecting something crazy. Just an expansion of the game and new areas and enemies and dungeons.

Last edited:

$700 for one game ouch

Mozzarella

Since they are saying first trailer that means more are coming and this one is 3 mins long, so this is a huge expansion, this is like a new game.
I hope its going to offer something new other than here take your new weapons, bosses and map and go do the same things again.

Agreed. 2024 list kind of sucks otherwise (in my opinion)

I don't touch remakes so Rebirth has none of my attention. Then there's Dragons Dogma 2, Hellblade 2 and Stalker 2. That's really about it for me for 2024. Some other games I'm keeping an eye on like Avowed, Star Wars: Outlaws, Manor Lords, etc. but all potentially skippable games for me.

Erd Tree is a pre-order for me.

What about Prince of Persia? It's supposed to be excellent, like a top tier metroidvania with great combat ..I'm waiting for it to come down to like $40 but very excited after playing the demo

And what about Black Myth Wukong? August release? Rise of the Ronin will probably be great too for a Souls fan

Dude, open your gaming horizons a bit! This year has actually been fire so far in fact easily better than 2023 which only had Dead Space and Forsaken at this point. This year has been stacked with quality shit yet all I hear here us "2024 is looking weak"

Mortisfacio

What about Prince of Persia? It's supposed to be excellent, like a top tier metroidvania with great combat ..I'm waiting for it to come down to like $40 but very excited after playing the demo

And what about Black Myth Wukong? August release? Rise of the Ronin will probably be great too for a Souls fan

Dude, open your gaming horizons a bit! This year has actually been fire so far in fact easily better than 2023 which only had Dead Space and Forsaken at this point. This year has been stacked with quality shit yet all I hear here us "2024 is looking weak"

Wukong is part of the "etc." for me. Rise of the Ronin I lost hype on the trailer a few weeks ago. Doesn't look good to me. It's on my watch list, but no longer actively looking into it.

intbal

I don't feel my level 544 character will be strong enough for this.

Oh well.
Back to the Albinauric Farm for me.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I don't feel my level 544 character will be strong enough for this.

Oh well.
Back to the Albinauric Farm for me.
I kept mine at 200 with the blasphemous blade.

so it’s a 75% chance it’s June or did someone make some modifications in photoshop?

Top Bottom