• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadow of the Erdtree 'The First and Last' Elden Ring DLC, FromSoftware Boss Hidetaka Miyazaki Confirms

FeralEcho

8dHliop.jpeg

It took me 172 hrs to beat NG, complete all of the quests (except one) and unlock all endings (except one). We don't know how big this DLC is, but judging by its price it is substantially bigger than anything From released for Souls games, maybe combined.
I think we're looking at at least 240 hrs (if not more) here without NG+.
Yep,it took me 180 hours on first playthrough,I expect another 50 hours at least for SOTE. I just can't wait for this expansion.So much lore.

Alebrije

Got platinum for ER, Explored a Lot , helped more than hundred times people beat Malenia, even a couple of times had the chance to see "let me solo her" beat her.

SO unless this DLC delivers something great /different will get it, I am afraid Will be more recicled bosses with different skin on the same map. don't get me wrong it Will be a great DLC but I think ER was enough and From should have moved to ER 2 directly instead of this DLC.

Banjo64

cumsessed
I’m going to check out some Steam Deck performance videos for Elden Ring. Tempted to buy one to replay the game and buy the DLC.

Mr.ODST

Platinumned the game in 58 hours and not touched it since, tempted to pick it up on Xbox and 100% achivo it again before it releases, is it worth it tho hmmmmm

Top Bottom