• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ellen Page (Inception Juno, etc) is now Elliot Page.

NeoGiffer

original.gif

GamingKaiju

If this dude doesn't get buff and show's the soyboys how it's done than imma gonna call him a girl anyway.

No offence to Trans people, but he doesn't look right, like yeh you got a bit of sculpturing going on from being skinny but no mass anywhere else, look at his arms, even guys that are weak and don't have a six pack have more muscles in their arms than he does.

Sorry Elliot your male privilege card has being revoked until your arms are carved out of wood.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Gold Member
But I see nipples. And this must be Her original nipples... and all that nudity is ... is nipples
What was that game Ellen Page was in that they had actually rendered her nude, or someone added the mod or something. It was a David Cage game I think and there was a big stink about how it wasn't in the final version of the game but they had a nude render. You could go check that render out for comparison.

Zangiefy360

Banned
I firmly believe people can do what they want to their bodies as long as it doesn't infringing on someone else, that's the American way. But when you put it out there looking for adulation, you can't count on everyone giving it to you.

With that said, Ellen looks downright terrible physically and I hope she/he can get their head on right again. This person is clearly hurting and I don't think these body modifications will be a solution to his/her mental demons.

Termite

What was that game Ellen Page was in that they had actually rendered her nude, or someone added the mod or something. It was a David Cage game I think and there was a big stink about how it wasn't in the final version of the game but they had a nude render. You could go check that render out for comparison.
David Cage saw this coming and wanted to capture her female form for all time before she destroyed it.

A true visionary.

What a good message to send to people by using HGH. What's next for this aging Hollywood dude, hair plugs? Botox? Girlfriend fresh out of high school?

rofif

Banned
I firmly believe people can do what they want to their bodies as long as it doesn't infringing on someone else, that's the American way. But when you put it out there looking for adulation, you can't count on everyone giving it to you.

With that said, Ellen looks downright terrible physically and I hope she/he can get their head on right again. This person is clearly hurting and I don't think these body modifications will be a solution to his/her mental demons.
I also don't want to forbid anyone from doing ANYTHING they want with their bodies. It's THEIR body.
But the hashtags on that image are so weird... yaytransiscool.com... like what?
Imo, going trans is a weird choice. Can't you just act like you want to act? why does it matter how you look? Or are these people so used to getting what they want, that they don't even need to accept who they are?
Again.. it sounds like I am a fucking asshole but cmon... Acceptance of yourself is the main thing to be happy.

mango drank

Imo, going trans is a weird choice. Can't you just act like you want to act? why does it matter how you look? Or are these people so used to getting what they want, that they don't even need to accept who they are?
Again.. it sounds like I am a fucking asshole but cmon... Acceptance of yourself is the main thing to be happy.
I assumed until yesterday that all trans people experienced gender dysphoria, which is an overwhelming feeling that they're in the wrong-gender body, it feels completely wrong, they're repulsed by having to inhabit it, etc. But I Googled around, and apparently not all trans people have dysphoria. Some are fine with their current body, even though they feel like the opposite gender in their head.

So either Elliot had dysphoria and decided he had to bail on his former female body as soon as possible, or else he felt fine but had the money to change and went ahead with it for the hell of it. I don't know anything about his history.

Ikutachi

I assumed until yesterday that all trans people experienced gender dysphoria, which is an overwhelming feeling that they're in the wrong-gender body, it feels completely wrong, they're repulsed by having to inhabit it, etc. But I Googled around, and apparently not all trans people have dysphoria. Some are fine with their current body, even though they feel like the opposite gender in their head.

So either Elliot had dysphoria and decided he had to bail on his former female body as soon as possible, or else he felt fine but had the money to change and went ahead with it for the hell of it. I don't know anything about his history.
A lot of trans aren't genuinely so. Hence the transtrender label. They should be rarer.

mango drank

A lot of trans aren't genuinely so. Hence the transtrender label. They should be rarer.
(after more googling) So it looks like there are are dysphoric trans people, nondysphoric trans people, transtrenders pretending to be trans just for attention, and people who think nondysphoric trans people don't exist at all and are really just transtrenders. This shit is beyond confusing.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
(after more googling) So it looks like there are are dysphoric trans people, nondysphoric trans people, transtrenders pretending to be trans just for attention, and people who think nondysphoric trans people don't exist at all and are really just transtrenders. This shit is beyond confusing.

It's not confusing at all.

mango drank

It's not confusing at all.
It is, because as an outsider skimming the surface of this, it's hard to know who to believe. Are there legit nondysphoric trans people or not? I could probably read up on all of this more, but I get the feeling I'm going to wind up in the same place: lots of well thought-out opinions from every angle, on top of a bunch of inconclusive research.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It is, because as an outsider skimming the surface of this, it's hard to know who to believe. Are there legit nondysphoric trans people or not? I could probably read up on all of this more, but I get the feeling I'm going to wind up in the same place: lots of well thought-out opinions from every angle, on top of a bunch of inconclusive research.

When someone uses their "issues" to gain "something" it's a red flag. You're an adult right? You can see when someone is disingenuous without needing research.

Last edited:
Top Bottom