• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ellen Page (Inception Juno, etc) is now Elliot Page.

Aggelos

How do I get my abs to look like this?

Well I guess you need to have lotsa money to hire some pretty darn good personal trainers and success coaches to help get into a pretty tight and strict regimen.

TIM210329_Elliot.Cover_.jpg

time-elliot-page-wynne-neilly-featured.jpg

Something about this just looks horrific to me. Adults are free to do what they want. But my honest reaction is to recoil. I hope the person is truly happy though. I can’t imagine needing to do something like this to myself to like who I am. Hopefully things work out.

Jon Neu

Banned
Something about this just looks horrific to me. Adults are free to do what they want. But my honest reaction is to recoil. I hope the person is truly happy though. I can’t imagine needing to do something like this to myself to like who I am. Hopefully things work out.

To be honest, wouldn't surprise me at all if later down the road we find out she commited suicide.

Looks like a very troubled person.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
He's swimming in his pool on his mansions property. He doesn't have it that hard.
A person's wealth has literally nothing to do with their emotional stability. How many celebrities have we seen over the decades kill themselves despite their financial standing?

Money is not the key to happiness. Pretending otherwise is ignorant at best.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

Really? Someone who is struggling week to week trying support thier family wouldn't be helped mentally by a windfall of 1 million? Come on man.
That is Cherry picked nonsense and I know you're smart enough to know it. If a person is depressed due to the way they look or some other physically related cause then giving them a million dollars does exactly fuck all to change their Outlook. Depression can be caused by a variety of issues and financial problems are just one of 100's of different causes that could bring it about.

I don't understand why you intentionally choose things that you know who can be easily argued against. Depression is not something that can just be solved by throwing money at it. As I stated before there is plenty of evidence of this simply by looking at the number of celebrities that have killed themselves over the decades despite their wealth and fame.

Trying to pretend like money solves everything just makes you look foolish.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

Rich people get sad is your whole argument? Hell out of here. He would be much worse off as a poor man.
And what is your whole argument? That having money means that you don't get depressed? That you don't have problems? That you don't have emotional issues?

You are acting like money solves everything and that is just plain stupid and has been proven to be so for years upon years. You are being ridiculous on purpose and I honestly don't understand why.

Top Bottom