• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic Store Free Games

johntown

Banned
Great job Epic! Keep it the good work!

giphy.gif

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
I know some people enjoy these games, but I wouldn't mind getting something other than indie games every week.

Fuz

Banned

Fbh

Hands of fate 2 next week, cool.
I've heard good things about it.

Rage 2 is pretty fun so far even if the framerate tanks on my laptop when things get too crazy.

It's a very basic open world but the shooting is great.

turtlepowa

Banned

Rage 2 is pretty fun so far even if the framerate tanks on my laptop when things get too crazy.

Hand of Fate 2 is great, played it on Xbox and had lots of fun.

Fat Frog

I advertised for Google Stadia

And Alien Isolation :messenger_ok:

CitizenZ

Banned

R2 is a woke AF game(MS/ Bethesda writers), but the gameplay thankfully saves it. Highly recommend the DLC as it actually has heart and can easily see Bethesda had nothing to do with the story or writing.

Deponia getting an adults only content warning on EGS is the funniest thing I've seen all week. Game is rated ages 6 and up in Europe.

I bet it's all because that one shower scene in the first game.

Last edited:

Denton

Highly recommend the DLC as it actually has heart and can easily see Bethesda had nothing to do with the story or writing.

I liked Rage 2 a lot so I checked the DLC and holy hell you gotta buy some shitty points in order to unlock it ingame with some bethesda account...

ffs bethesda zenimax still being such scum

myfriendtim

Three games this week. Looks like repeats.

PhoenixTank

Three games this week. Looks like repeats.

Alien Isolation & Hand of Fate 2 are showing up this week for me.

Own both of them already - excellent games.

whattheduck

Banned
Hand of Fate 2 is awesome to see. I played a few hours of the original and thought it was cool in concept but pretty flawed in execution. I've heard that the sequel made good on most of the original's ideas, so I'll check it out for sure. Shame the studio behind it went bust though.

Last edited:

myfriendtim

Alien Isolation & Hand of Fate 2 are showing up this week for me.

Own both of them already - excellent games.
Thanks, my mistake.

ACESHIGH

Banned
EGS has spoiled us, they have been giving away lots of Indies lately so I think it's time for a AAA game. A red dead online giveaway would be great.

• LOL
Reactions: Fuz

T-Cake

Metro Exodus is my wish/bet.

Well, actually no. Then I thought maybe Horizon Zero Dawn seeing as it's just coming to the end of its free giveaway on PlayStation. I'd like that muchly.

Last edited:

Fbh

Well people always say these 2K games are so full of microtransactions they might as well be F2P.

So I guess this is good.

Top Bottom