• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic Store Free Games

Kazza

I always get a little annoyed when I have bought a game, have it languish in my backlog, and then have it come up for free. That's the case with these two Syndicate games. But then I remind myself that they are amazing games and that I only payed around $1 for each in the last winter sale anyhow. I feel these free giveaways really do spoil me sometimes...

Do the Ultima games hold up? I'm ok with retro games, so I'm guessing that I'll manage to get something out of them.

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
Rerun.
svej4.gif

Schrade

This thread is titled Epic Store Free Games and it would be nice if any update to it was related to Epic Store Free Games rather than some other service. Please make another thread for other services as I'm sure people are subscribed to this thread specifically for Epic Store stuff.

This thread is titled Epic Store Free Games and it would be nice if any update to it was related to Epic Store Free Games rather than some other service. Please make another thread for other services as I'm sure people are subscribed to this thread specifically for Epic Store stuff.

I just spent 2 hours looking for this supposed Banana Hell only to be disappointed to learn that it may be fiction. :messenger_moon:

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
Should try it out and see how real it is.

I already had it on Steam, so I already played it a while back.
It's realistic enough for a simulator. Even when we forget to connect something and then wonder what.
It's fun for a few hours, but them it becomes a bit repetitive.

Kazza

This week, it's Europa Universalis IV. Don't forget the free add-on Europa Universalis IV: Songs of Yuletide.

That feeling when you get all excited about Epic finally actually offering a game you've had your eye on for ages, only to realise that it's from last week and you've already missed it:

bfcD4PC.png

giphy.gif

Any lawyers here? Can I sue Evilore/Neogaf for failing to notify me that this thread was updated, even though I have it as "watched"?

Last edited:

Kenpachii

Well tested the PC simulator out. the first mission already triggered me to uninstall

"fix computer with a virus on it"

Install virusscanner through software and programs ?????
Scan the computer that automatically deletes the virus
Done

Ship it back

100 dollars bill

If only it was that simple in real life. Nobody sends a PC in and pays 100 bucks for a virus that doesn't absolutely decimates there PC to the point a virusscanner isn't going work even remotely, it makes it mostly worse lol.
Nobody install its through software/hardware

I was done.

Last edited:

vpance

I'm sure the jobs in PC Simulator get more interesting later on with tweaking settings and stuff but I don't think I can make it that far. Satisfied my curiosity though.

Top Bottom