• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN NFL 2K5 = July 20th Release!

DMczaf

nfl2k5_gg.jpg

Rodriguez said:
And just like with ESPN NHL, you'll be offline-exclusive.

Pussy.

what are you smoking bitch? i use to be online all the time in 2k4, you never challenged me. I just figured you knew you would lose.

Rodriguez

Kabuki Waq said:
what are you smoking bitch? i use to be online all the time in 2k4, you never challenged me. I just figured you knew you would lose.

Horrible, horrible lies. Shame on you, Douche Waq. I sent you several invites and about 2 minutes after every invite, you would disconnect. Yeah, I whooped your ass in 2K3, but I didn't think it would have such a lasting effect.

Miguel

Someone check the back of ESPN 2k3 and Madden 2003

Faulk vs Urlacher on both back covers.

IT'S BEEN DONE LADIES!

Miguel

Miguel said:
Someone check the back of ESPN 2k3 and Madden 2003

Faulk vs Urlacher on both back covers.

IT'S BEEN DONE LADIES!

And hrm...Unless Madden comes out the day after...I'll get ESPN for a while, til around mid august, then finally buy Madden.

cja

Take-Two and ESPN Videogames Announce ESPN NFL 2K5 Has Gone To Manufacturing

Critically Acclaimed 2K Football Franchise is Set to Hit Retail Shelves Weekend of July 23

New York, NY - July 15, 2004 - Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.'s (NASDAQ: TTWO) Global Star Software publishing label, along with ESPN Videogames, confirmed today that ESPN NFL 2K5 is currently being duplicated for retail distribution. ESPN NFL 2K5 for both the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and the Xbox® video game system from Microsoft will be in stores the weekend of July 23. ESPN NFL 2K5 is developed by Visual Concepts, a subsidiary of SEGA Corporation.

rest of pr

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Let me knowwhat system you all will be playing on, I will be getting this next week, and WILL be busting some serious ASS just like I did in that horrible ass NFL STREET....

MALLEYMAL

BojTrek

Banned
I have two X-Box copies pre-ordered at Gamespot... I will also pick up another one...

1 for me, 1 for my uncle and his son, and 1 for my buddy who just picked up X-Box...

I am helping Sega out on this one by getting 3 copies... are you?

robot

For $20 I have no excuse not to give it a try...I havent bought a football game since NFL Blitz for the N64.

Top Bottom