• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 |OT| San Marino: "I didn't know - anyone but Serhat :("

Status
Not open for further replies.
48032_original.gif
Nice

Ruruja

Who can sing the Australian song right now reading my post? Exactltm. Enjoy your lemonades.

I can sing the Ukrainian one:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

pringles

worthy winner but holy fuck did the jury groups fuck over Poland. Told you 100 pages back Pokand was top 5, didn't count on the jury's totally screwing it over though.

Proof that we need to leave the EU if we want to win*. Of course, hosting the damn thing would destroy our economy, so maybe we should stay...

*also write a good song and find a way to stop every other country from hating us

Xater

Basically democracy was a mistake. Next time just let the jury decide. Can't believe that Poland song got that many points either. That was garbage as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom