• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Exoprimal Freewekend + Monster Hunter Collab Announced

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I've got 130 hours in this game. One of my favorite of the year.

They've created some of the best versions of multiple classes that I've ever seen. The moment to moment gameplay for 2 of the healers, 4 of the tanks, and multiple damage dealers are pretty much the best versions of that kind of class I've ever played. Vigilant, one of my favorite snipers ever. Roadblock, one of my favorite tanks ever. Murasame, one of the only actually good DD tanks I've ever played. Nimbus, extremely original and interesting gameplay for a healer. Skywave, flying healer that plays 100% different than anything else in the game. The list goes on and on.

If they manage to make this game an acceptable success, it would 100% rival Monster Hunter as an ongoing series. They have a few 10 person co-op events that are fantastic.

HZf1uqX.gif

HZl6jOg.gif

Last edited:

manfestival

Yeah I love playing this game. The story progression is kinda whatever and feels like this weird tack on to justify the setting and whatnot. Good time with friends or solo

but add CROSSPLAY... sucks to not be able to play with my one friend that has the steam version and not the GP one

Last edited:

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
I'm gonna come back to it this weekend. Just need 100K dinosaurs trophy then I'm good. Sure would be nice if they added some more free in game unlockable cosmetics.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I'm gonna come back to it this weekend. Just need 100K dinosaurs trophy then I'm good. Sure would be nice if they added some more free in game unlockable cosmetics.
Theyre on season 2 now so there is a 2nd premium pass with multiple new costumes. There was a halloween event too with free stuff. And ryu is also free.

Top Bottom