• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Expensive custom PSP case from Vaja Cases

Leo the 3rd

Lord of the Manberries
Now, talk about expensive carrying cases for a PSP. They make wonderful cases for all sorts of gadgets - I've owned their iPod cases. But this PSP case is a whole different story. Whoa!
main.jpg

Website is www.vajacases.com - they have a small flash intro for it.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I just want something I can use to prop up the PSP on an airline seat-back tray so I can watch movies without holding the bloody thing. Surprisingly tiring to hold the psp when you aren't interacting.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
mrklaw said:
I just want something I can use to prop up the PSP on an airline seat-back tray so I can watch movies without holding the bloody thing. Surprisingly tiring to hold the psp when you aren't interacting.

Logitech Playgear case

case-14big.jpg

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Those vaja cases are ugly as hell, IMO. And at $180? I dunno, I think you'd have to be the kind of person that buys expensive things merely for the sake of buying expensive things to get one of those. And look ugly. ;)

StRaNgE

Banned
I have yet to see a truly nice case for the PSP.

you have this sexy beast being hidden away into these hideous cases.

someone needs to make a shiny sexy case for inexpensive so when it gets all trashes you don't feel bad about tossing it and getting a new one again.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I have this Pelican travel case:

Pelican case info

And it works brilliantly. I can store two or three UMDs, tons of mem sticks and I even jammed my power supply in it once. Reasonably sturdy, lots of nice elasticated pockets inside an a valuable fold down soft screen protector.

I think it was ten bucks. Worth every penny.

Top Bottom