• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Extra Information from Tom Henderson on Sony's Next State of Play + Additional Details

GymWolf

Gold Member
N
Not worse, just as bad
If you hate both horizon and hogwarts i can see why you could think that.

To me no fluff and 2 gameplay videos of 2 super hyped games is better than 1 hours of fluff with 10 sec cg teasers for 10 games.

Plantoid

If you hate both horizon and hogwarts i can see why you could think that.

To me no fluff and 2 gameplay videos of 2 super hyped games is better than 1 hours of fluff with 10 sec cg teasers for 10 games.
Hogwarts is multiplat

Hzd is a behemoth, but it's only 1 game, we know about it already, i wanted to see new unannounced stuff

I don't have a PS5 yet but I plan on buying one to play all these games and demon souls/returnal in 2022 so I'm interested

GymWolf

Gold Member
Hogwarts is multiplat

Hzd is a behemoth, but it's only 1 game, we know about it already, i wanted to see new unannounced stuff

I don't have a PS5 yet but I plan on buying one to play all these games and demon souls/returnal in 2022 so I'm interested
I get what you say but these are very small events, i'm just glad we have something to talk over having nothing.

Sony have skipped out on their December event, so I'm expecting this one to be HUGE. At the very least, I expect

GOW Ragnarok
Horizon FW
GT7
Resistance trilogy remaster
Silent Hill
New Syphon filter
GTA6
Spider-Man 2
Plus a few new IPs

Anything less than that then they shouldn't bother. Go hard or go home, Sony.

GOW Ragnarok < Featured
Horizon FW < Featured
GT7 < Featured
Resistance trilogy remaster < Would love it...
Silent Hill < nope.
New Syphon filter < nope.
GTA6 < hahahaha
Spider-Man 2 < wayyy too early.
Plus a few new IPs < do you like small, indie games? then yes.

I'm sure games like 'Stray' will be showcased.

There are a bunch of games from the PS5 reveal that are ... 'in development' would like to just see updates on these.

Top Bottom