• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Henderson: PS5 Pro releasing on November 2024

Please be true!

squirt GIF
OMG what in the actual fuck is that?

just release this year man, come on
No because if they release this year there's no chance it'll use RDNA4 which is on track for 2024. RDNA3 is only 5% better clock for clock than RDNA2 so the improvements would be far less than what the PS4 Pro brought vs the PS4. Let's hope the Pro uses RDNA4 and that RDNA4 catches up to Nvidias Ada (RTX 4000 series) in features (Ray/ Path Tracing, AI upscaling, Frame Generation) and efficiency.

tryDEATH

Really excited to see the what the specs are from some more legitimate sources/leakers, I hope its a genuine jump in performance.

This guy reliable at all? He uploaded a new vid

Bingo. I took the burden of watching the video upon myself.

Almost nothing new except that the PS5 chip may be built on 6nm, the shocking part is how he managed to drag that out into a 17 minute video.
So 17 minute video to say its built on 6nm and that was the HUGE spec update?

And don't tell me let me guess....

He says something like "a couple of my sources say its 6nm but some of my sources say its 5 or even 4nm"

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
PS4 Pro was breathtaking to play, nothing better and today’s strategy is every 4 years a new console variant.

Top Bottom