• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fable: Lost Chapters also on Xbox this fall

Ramirez

Probably would have liked the game more if I hadn't of read all the bullshit hype he said for years before it finally released -_-

Prine

Banned
The game might of dissapointed but its not crap. No matter how you put it, it scored decently and introduced some pretty cool gameplay ideas

crap would be sudeki.

stonedwal

Might opt for the PC version, trade-in on Fable is pretty much negligible here now. Plus the PC version is more likely to drop in price within about two months in Australia.

Mupepe

Banned
I'll never understand why people hate it so much, seriously. Especially how can someone hate on a game that's coming out at budget price with more stuff? It wasn't revolutionary, but it had a lot of things that people have wanted to see in RPG's for a long time. I found it enjoyable to get drunk, beat the shit out of my wife, have sex with her and then go to another town for my gay lover :lol Haha, but maybe that's just my type of game, and well, it definitely more than satisfies me for 20 dollars.

Top Bottom