• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Family Guy/Futurama quote thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LakeEarth

Hermes - "What is that your chopping off? Is that my torso?? (hack) IT IS!! MY PRECIOUS TORSO!!"
Zoidberg - "Quiet Hermes, I'm deducing!!!"

border

Fry: Now he's trapped in a book I wrote, a crummy world of spelling errors and plot holes.

Giant brain: The big brain am winning again! I am the GREETEST! Now I am leaving Earth for NO RAISIN!

Ceros

peter and brian watch TV. chris does his homework. He slams his pencil down, frustrated.

chris:Dumb stupid math! This is so lame.
peter:Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let me take a look.
(takes book from chris and reads it)
peter:"Math for Students With Attention Deficit Disorder." (opens the book) Number one: "If a train travelling at fifty miles per hour leaves the station at four o'clock, I was on a train once. Hey look, a bird. I smell bacon." Why don't you get the answers out of the back? (flips to the back of the book and alarm sounds with a bright flashing light) Eh....guess they don't let you do that anymore.

xsarien

daedsiluap
Ferrio said:
Speaking of jerked.

Lrrr ruler of the planet Omicron Persei VIII: Mmm, this jerked chicken is good! I think I'll have Fry's lower horn jerked.

Bender: It's used to it! WOOOOOOOOOO!

LakeEarth

Ceros said:
peter and brian watch TV. chris does his homework. He slams his pencil down, frustrated.

chris:Dumb stupid math! This is so lame.
peter:Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let me take a look.
(takes book from chris and reads it)
peter:"Math for Students With Attention Deficit Disorder." (opens the book) Number one: "If a train travelling at fifty miles per hour leaves the station at four o'clock, I was on a train once. Hey look, a bird. I smell bacon." Why don't you get the answers out of the back? (flips to the back of the book and alarm sounds with a bright flashing light) Eh....guess they don't let you do that anymore.

Was that a deleted scene? Cause I don't remember that, and trust me, I know my Family Guy.

Redneck #1: You put a seed in my daughter's belly. You're fired!

Redneck #2: But, Paw....

Redneck #1: Shut up! If you're weren't also my brother, I'd kick your ass!

----

(Brian and Toucan Sam are at on audition, preparing with the script)

Toucan Sam: Follow your nose, follow YOUR nose, follow...

Brian: Heh.

Toucan Sam: What?

Brain: It's just, you know, I didn't think you were going to go so cartoony with it.

Toucan Sam: Well, how would you read it?

Brain: Well I dunno, GOOD. Like an actor. But your way is good too.

Socreges

Banned
LakeEarth said:
Was that a deleted scene? Cause I don't remember that, and trust me, I know my Family Guy.
Same here.

Hm, it's from Chitty Chitty Death Bang (Stewie's b-day party). I've seen that episode a dozen times.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
How could I forget....

Robot Devil (singing): Cigars are evil you won't miss 'em. We'll find ways to simulate that smell. What a sorry fella, rolled up in smoke like a panetela, here on Level 1 of Robot Hell!

Robot Devil (singing): Gambling's wrong and so is cheating. So is forging phoney IOU's. Lets let Lady Luck decide, what kind of torture's justified. I'm pit boss here on Level 2. (talking) Ooo! Deep fried robot!

Bender (singing): Just tell me why.

Robot Devil (singing): Please read this 55 page warrant.

Bender (singing): There must be robots worse than I.

Robot Devil (singing): We've checked around there really aren't.

Bender (singing): Then please let me explain. My crimes were merely boyish pranks.

Robot Devil (singing): You stole from boy scouts, nuns and banks!

Bender (singing): Ah don't blame me blame my upbringing!

Robot Devil (singing): Please stop sinning while I'm singing!

Robot Devil (singing): Selling bootleg tapes is wrong. Musicians need that income to survive.

Beastie Boys (singing): Hey Bender gonna make some noise! With your hard drive scratched by the Beastie Boys! That's whatcha whatcha whatcha get on Level 5!

Fry (singing): I don't feel well.

Leela (singing): It's up to us to rescue him.

Fry (singing): Maybe he likes it here in hell.

Leela (singing): It's us who tempted him to sin.

Fry (singing): Maybe he's back at the motel.

Leela (singing): Come on Fry, don't be scared. I'm sure at least one of us will be spared. So just sit back enjoy the ride.

Fry (singing): My ass has blisters from the slide.

Robot Devil (singing): Fencing diamonds, fixing cockfights, publishing indecent magazines. You'll pay for every crime, knee deep in electric slime, you'll suffer 'til the end of time, enduring torture's most of which rhyme, trapped forever here in Robot Hell!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Hah, the song reminds me of another great quote from that episode.

Leela: Who would have thought that hell would really exist? And that it would be in New Jersey?

Fry: Actually...(trap door opens, screams)

AniHawk

Zoidberg: ::finds his underwater house burnt to the ground:: My house! It burned down! How did this happen?!
Hermes: That is a very good question!
Bender: Ahh... so THAT'S where I left my cigar. ::picks it up and puffs it::
Hermes: That just raises further questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom