• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 6 PC Trailer

The night scenes where they're in the city fighting looked pretty good. A lot of the rest of it looked lackluster...The explosions look bad, and I usually like how stuff blows up in their games

yeah RT reflections are great and all , but it still looks dated overall. Previews featured stuff like immortal robot chickens as companions, so if thats your thing it could be fun.

plushyp

It reminds me of FC3 and 4 so I may give this a try as I disliked everything that came after those.

Last edited:

Armorian

Banned
AMD sponsored means nothing interesting...

When Nvidia partnered with ubi far cry 4 had the best volumetric lighting and fur in the series. Since then it's shitty.

winjer

Gold Member
I'm interested in playing the game, but not a lot.
I'll probably just wait for it t be at a nice discount.

I also fear that Ubisoft will be Ubisoft, and load this game with micro-transactions and a ton of repetitive grind to make people spend more money.

Assassins Creed Unity and Watch Dogs Legion say hello
Dont forget Ghost Recon Breakpoint (or whatever the title was).

Does anyone remember that game? No?

Cause it was pretty trash. And as far I'm aware, still pretty crap compared to the previous entry - which is by all means an average game that's fun with friends.

How they sink lower than that in the sequel is beyond me.

winjer

Gold Member
Far-Cry-6-PC-Requirements.jpg

Top Bottom