• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favourite Episodes of 'The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Item Box

Every bit with Jazz

jazz-thrown-out-o.gif

Gotta necro bump this, but anyone remember specifically what episode it is where Will is asked to pick his favourite cook or something, and Uncle Phil basically eyeballs him "you dun goofed nowwww!". I think they have to pick between Will's mom, Aunt Viv and possibly Grandma?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Gotta necro bump this, but anyone remember specifically what episode it is where Will is asked to pick his favourite cook or something, and Uncle Phil basically eyeballs him "you dun goofed nowwww!". I think they have to pick between Will's mom, Aunt Viv and possibly Grandma?

Isn't this a Thanksgiving episode?

The Ummah

Banned
Moments more than episodes, but the episodes as a whole were good. These bits just stand out to me. I could be here all day, honestly.

Carlton dancing to the Oprah theme music.

Apache.

Also, Carlton does drugs and dances x2 as fast.

The Ummah

Banned
I'm stuck in a basement, sitting on a tricycle, girl getting on my nerves...

Going out of my mind, I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers...

BREATHMINTS!

Some of mine have already been mentioned but I have a soft spot for the episode when Will has to have surgery and he has a fever dream about it.

When they hire the ex con Luther to help out around the house. Carlton is on fire in that episode.
"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND!?!

Ashley!?!"

mrmickfran

All of them tbh

But if I had a gun to my head, the one where they're stuck in the woods and they find a bag with a bunch of money in it.

Link1110

The "He don't want me" scene feels so real. It's one of those moments where nothing felt acted out. (Except for maybe the hat toss).
The hat toss always came off to me like it was in James averys way while acting out the scene so he got rid of it.

MIMIC

Banned
Unrelated, but as an adult, I finally understand all the masturbation jokes from the "Mother's Day" episode (when Jazz and Jasmine try to get Will to be their sperm donor). And I'm a little surprised at some of the ones they got away with.

Will: "Easy come, easy go."

Um, wow. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom