• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | March 30 - April 6 | High Speed Korean Downloads

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I didn't know that I didn't like mayonnaise until 'Undercover Brother' told me so.

Now, I avoid the stuff wherever I go!

Thanks Eddie Griffin!

i think unlike other condiments mayo is a careful balance, put too much on and it's gross as hell, don't put enough and you don't know it's there. conversely, you can go off the charts with mustard dispersal and your food will still be good.

VF was slow and clunky until I played it. Tekken was a spazzy slap fighter until I played it. Probably my two favorite fighting games now, along with Soul Calibur. Yay 3D!

ok_chuck_norris-12381.gif

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Let's talk about the discrimination against ketchup users. Man what the fuck, I bet it's all these mustard people squawking.

I am hungry

Horseress

Let's talk about the discrimination against ketchup users. Man what the fuck, I bet it's all these mustard people squawking.

I am hungry

Oh man, tell me about it....I've just had some instant noodles as lunch and that's the only thing I'll eat till dinner

and ketchup is great, fuck the haters

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Ketchup is the grappler of condiments. When it works it's slathered on, but for many foods it's best kept the fuck away.

Beckx

idk how y'all can even stand the taste of onions. Good in the background to buff other flavors, terrible as a main ingredient

We are now bros. Raw onions slathered on food is atrocious.

But that just makes me think about the war criminal who once made me a grilled cheese with a god damned raw tomato slice stuck in the middle and now I'm angry.

Kimosabae

Banned
Natural chunky peanut butter is actually the right answer. An ambrosial provision decreed by the pantheons to provide copious sustenance to fuel your next mixup.

Weekend interviews are eating up all my stream time. I didn't get to watch as much of Hypespotting as I would have liked, but what little I did see was cool. I caught Grand Finals for both AE and Third Strike on my phone. The AE tourney was hype, but the Third Strike GF was super chill. I can tell my kids that Shin Susan Boyle was defeated by a Q (but not our Q), and I saw it live!

Mustard is the shoto of condiments.

Is that why German condiment makers grind out 100 different versions of them? Is the difference between mustard w/ whole black pepper and Dijon on the same level as the difference between a shoto with a spin kick and a shoto with a flying punch? These are the important questions, people.

thehadou

Neo Member
I'm always interested in what defines a major anymore. Is it scale of event? Entrants for AE? International representation? Attendance by known American top-players? Whether or not it features certain brand affiliations? Who partners/sponsors?

If its strictly analytics for a specific games bracket size I think a lot of events have analytics that might surprise people.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Is that why German condiment makers grind out 100 different versions of them? Is the difference between mustard w/ whole black pepper and Dijon on the same level as the difference between a shoto with a spin kick and a shoto with a flying punch? These are the important questions, people.
It's why I made the joke! They are also solid and great options for most things in one form or another.

It even includes the honey mustards, which are often godlike. (Or maybe they're Muay Thai?)

CurlyW

Bathroom gate was at/on Planet Zero wasn't it? Javi's a different promoter.

I believe that Planet Zero was still running Texas Showdown when Bathroomgate happened. However, it took place at an anime convention (Anime Matsuri, or something) and not at Planet Zero itself. That was the last year Planet Zero ran it, since they went under later that year.

Also, IIRC, no matches were actually played in the bathroom. The MK community was making a point about there being a lack of working outlets at the venue, I think. (16 bit can correct me on this though.)

At last year's Texas Showdown, the big controversy was the collusion between Chris G and Justin Wong, where they played a random select match in Marvel grand finals.

casperOne

If its strictly analytics for a specific games bracket size I think a lot of events have analytics that might surprise people.

If those events would actually save the brackets (I know there are a bunch that do, there are still a lot that don't
and you know which ones I'm referring to
) then I think the potential to surprize people would be much higher. =)

Top Bottom