• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth Soundtrack (175 tracks) - Out Now Physically and Digitally on Apple/Amazon Music

Go_Ly_Dow

FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH Original Soundtrack​

SQEX-11110-6_FFVII_REBIRTH_OST__39350.1707377749.jpg

FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH Original Soundtrack ~ Special edit version ~​

SQEX-11102-9_FFVII_REBIRTH_OST_SpecialEditVersion__00555.1707739476.jpg

Apple Music

Amazon Music
Amazon US

Amazon UK

This will be the first gaming soundtrack I'll ever buy.

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
The last physical OST’s I bought were Crisis Core and The Black Mages. This would be great to have, but I might get the digital version.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Not on UK Apple Music. Just the five track preview. Cannot tell if the screenshot above is this or the full one as can only see 5 tracks on the screenshot.

RagnarokIV

Does this have the Bow Wow fight for us little Stamp track? It was the only thing I loved from this game.

Last edited:
Word of warning, Amazon music really isn't built for soundtracks this large, it splits it into two zip downloads, but this only has like 1/3rd of the total album. Will need to download the stupid app to download it properly.

Go_Ly_Dow

Word of warning, Amazon music really isn't built for soundtracks this large, it splits it into two zip downloads, but this only has like 1/3rd of the total album. Will need to download the stupid app to download it properly.
Thanks will put this in the OP.

Garibaldi

That special edition looks gorgeous. Unfortunately my brand new car, that looks like a Jaguar, doesn't have a cd player.

Will wait for the Spotify release

That special edition looks gorgeous. Unfortunately my brand new car, that looks like a Jaguar, doesn't have a cd player.

Will wait for the Spotify release

Why would you need a CD player? You rip everything to your PC then transfer all the files to your phone/MP3 player and play them anywhere.

Thanks will put this in the OP.

Had to get a refund from them in the end, literally no way of downloading it other than downloading each track one at a time after disc 4, fuck that. MacOS app is broken on latest MacOS, and iOS app doesn't save downloaded albums/files to the "File system" so you can't drag them out elsewhere. TLDR Amazon Music is a shitshow, iTunes is charging £10 more than Amazon sadly here in the UK too but at least you can actually hit a button and get the whole album.

Last edited:

Garibaldi

Why would you need a CD player? You rip everything to your PC then transfer all the files to your phone/MP3 player and play them anywhere.
How do you rip it without a cd player? My PC doesn't have a reader either. I'd prefer to have easy access from all my devices in the home (Echos and AV receiver). Locally stored media doesn't really give me that option unless I invest in other solutions to middle man it.

That bit was just a play on Feeder's Buck Rogers song anyway.

Just_one

if this was on vynil it would be a no brainer.

that being said im gonna lose my wallet when the trilogy ends , im buying the OST even if its on cd´s like this one. The box with all 3 games for sure , etc etc

Power Pro

I love this soundtrack and am really tempted to get this, but I realize I think the only device I still have that can play cds is my ps3 :/

Neff

Leapt before I looked and bought from Amazon.co.uk, really shit as my PC won't run the app so I'm stuck with half the soundtrack only. Spent about half an hour with a very nice service rep who really did want me to get my files, but got cut off. Will try for a refund tomorrow because this is bullshit.

Word of warning, Amazon music really isn't built for soundtracks this large, it splits it into two zip downloads, but this only has like 1/3rd of the total album.

The irony is they could fit it all between two files, but they're not actually split, they're two identical zips (despite different urls) with identical files. They've screwed up.

Go_Ly_Dow

Leapt before I looked and bought from Amazon.co.uk, really shit as my PC won't run the app so I'm stuck with half the soundtrack only. Spent about half an hour with a very nice service rep who really did want me to get my files, but got cut off. Will try for a refund tomorrow because this is bullshit.

The irony is they could fit it all between two files, but they're not actually split, they're two identical zips (despite different urls) with identical files. They've screwed up.
Amazon is usually good with refunds, but probably best to do it tonight on the same day of purchase

Go_Ly_Dow

Now available on CD Japan for the physical version.

Regular

Special version (I think different bonuses)

Neff

Looks like they fixed the Amazon file problem, I now have all the tracks and I didn't have to go through the app to get them. Still a sloppy release on Amazon's part, though.

Also where might one find the bonus tracks via unscrupulous outlets

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
It just tells me “this item isn’t available in the United States”

And when I search for it in the app all it finds is the 5 track preview album
So lame
Yeah that’s all I get. UK but same preview version.

Last edited:

Go_Ly_Dow

Love this track. Another Uematsu special given he composed Hollow Skies in Remake.

Looks like they fixed the Amazon file problem, I now have all the tracks and I didn't have to go through the app to get them. Still a sloppy release on Amazon's part, though.

Also where might one find the bonus tracks via unscrupulous outlets
Good to know!

Last edited:

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
I haven't played the game yet. I would love it if people here could share their favorite tracks so I can give those a go.

Go_Ly_Dow

I haven't played the game yet. I would love it if people here could share their favorite tracks so I can give those a go.
Hard to narrow it down as really there are over 200 tracks and maybe over 300 when including the tracks from Remake in Rebirth. Also there are like 10 versions of the Aerith theme for example (not complaining as its iconic and beautiful!) and like 50 great boss/battle tracks. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

But one of my favs would be:

All the music during that section is stunning.

probably not the most common but I fucking love it

It's so good. Including the vocal version.

I have this track in my workout playlist:

Gets me going. I need to listen to more of the soundtrack in general. Have no real intentions of playing the game, but the music is pretty sweet. Same with Nier: Automatica, haven't played a single game, but I'll listen to the music while working out.

Go_Ly_Dow

Listening to this makes me wanna play it again start to finish, but this time just doing the story and no deviation. But will wait until the end of the year I think cos I'm still finishing up side content and then have XVI DLC, Stellar Blade, then P3 Reload to play.

Best year for games since I can remember. 🔥

Zheph

Listening to this makes me wanna play it again start to finish, but this time just doing the story and no deviation. But will wait until the end of the year I think cos I'm still finishing up side content and then have XVI DLC, Stellar Blade, then P3 Reload to play.

Best year for games since I can remember. 🔥
Maybe hard mode?
Can't wait for Rising Tides too! We are so spoiled

Top Bottom