• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth Soundtrack (175 tracks) - Out Now Physically and Digitally on Apple/Amazon Music

Go_Ly_Dow

Maybe hard mode?
Can't wait for Rising Tides too! We are so spoiled

I think timing wise I got enough games to go through for the next 3-4 months so will resist. Am also thinking we could see an enhanced 60fps version on the Pro. 👀

Definitely feel spoiled too 👍

Go_Ly_Dow

Will it come to YouTube music?
Did the Remake soundtrack come to YouTube music? I guess it comes down to that.

With 175 tracks I felt it was worth the money and the best way to listen as a lot of tracks will be hard to track down on YouTube.

Last edited:

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Guys, is

1:39:39 in the soundtrack? And if so, what's the name of the song?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That sounds like one of Barret's theme and Corel town theme I think.
Right?! So the only way of finding this song is going to that specific chapter during a walkthrough and listening to it but I can't find a raw version of this song anywhere ;_;

Hugare

Well Done Reaction GIF

GOAT soundtrack. And what a beautiful set, damn.

Too expensive for my budget, but I'll appreciate it once it lands on Spotify

Nattan

Would be nice if the European Square Enix Store started sending them. Should have gone with CD Japan...

Top Bottom